[DAO: QmeSCNS] 1 Mana per Wearable Submission

by 0x37f00ec67d68c2d3c662339c183d37403c36f28e (AaronLeupp)

We the People of the Decentraland, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Decentraland of the Metaverse.

• Wearable Submissions will cost 1 Mana
  • DCL will pay 6,900 Mana to every person that submits
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

This proposal could use a bit more work, research reference and maybe some peer feedback when drafting.

I dont really understand the point of this but proposals are meant to be taken seriously as a way to empower the community, not make a joke of it~

2 Likes

haha thanks bro. ______________

1 Like

LOL I got you bestie :joy:

1 Like

haha just want to thank @Peanutbutta for making history and this being his first time he voted on a proposal. thank you PB!

1 Like

It’s not real bro) Even if it’s a joke) This will lead to the collapse of Decentraland

1 Like

This type of mockery is a waste of everyone’s time. I hope the OP will refrain from polluting our DAO with such nonsense in the future.

3 Likes

thanks for the laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure how a troll post like this doesn’t get flamed when my proposal was 100% serious and got flamed instantly. At least I actually wanted to contribute to DCL in a legit way.

1 Mana per Wearable Submission

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Wearable submissions will cost 1 mana 1% 69 VP (3 votes)
  • Dcl will pay 6,900 mana to every person that submits 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 99% 1,853,683 VP (29 votes)
2 Likes