[DAO: QmdYyBH] Altcoin Radio Grant

by 0x52fa613b2097808e275356c6a174d0b767f8e0c4 (GeneSimmons)

Should the following Tier 2: a one-time payment of $1500 - $3000 USD in MANA grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

By introducing the “Puzzle Poap” during our events it has created a challenging way to engage users when attending events. With tons of positive feedback and engagement on twitter regarding the puzzles, we would like to introduce more engaging content within our scenes. This grant would allow us to expand our abilities and have more advanced work completed.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x52fa613b2097808E275356c6a174d0b767F8e0C4

Description

Currently we are only using Decentralands basic builder tool and wish to incorporate more advanced components through the use of SDK and Blender. We have been driving traffic in Decentraland and wish to give our users more to do when visiting ACRHQ

Specification

Upon receiving the funds, $360 would be spent on securing our live streaming capabilities for one year. a Difference of $840 from our previous quote of $1200.

$640 Will be used to incorporate more custom 3D assets from blender. Things like Decour, Buildings, Custom 3D Models. We have the Designs, and 3D Molders to complete this work at this price.

$2000 will be used as funds for SDK projects. We have been brainstorming different interactive ideas with various people. such as games, NPC’s, Interactive scenes and more.

Personnel

Altcoinradio/Gene, and , Youmack are the ones directly involved in organizing, running, and promoting events at ACRHQ.

Roadmap and milestones

Our First Milestone will be to have a more engaging Puzzle Poap introduced to our scenes by January of 2022 along with other various assets we develop through this grant. We will create a Specific Channel in our Discord so people can ask questions and receive updates. We will also be posting regular updates on Twitter, and at our live events we regularly host in DCL.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

3 Likes

I love these parkour poap challenges, they frustrate me but I love them. Keep them coming.

4 Likes

I think it will be well used, recent work and LiveStreams and collaborations including Cromulon + the Parkour challenges have been excellent and entertaining. Look forward to the planned road-map and improvements.

2 Likes

A lot of people liked the challenge even if they are being tilted or stressed yet they come to finish the challenges its being more competitive. I see a lot of possibilities here and potential in the future hoping to see it boom!

1 Like