[DAO:d6c2385] Add (pt1) (attp2) Waifumon linked Gen-2 (no funding required 4 this part) to the Linked Wearables Registry

Wow this project seems so cool!!! I have a question about linked wearables. Do you guys have discord?

1 Like

A massive big YES, BEST PROJECT EVER :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Add (pt1) (attp2) Waifumon linked Gen-2 (no funding required 4 this part) to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 85% 7,081,573 VP (94 votes)
  • No 15% 1,336,295 VP (17 votes)
2 Likes

Hello, Centraland team here. We want to admit that we made a mistake in saying that these proposals used bots. After doing intensive research, we came to the conclusion that our tools to generate conclusions are pretty poor and that we should fire ourselves.

Regards,
the worst team ever,
Centraland.

1 Like

Add (pt1) (attp2) Waifumon linked Gen-2 (no funding required 4 this part) to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

1 Like

@AaronLeupp Can you please provide the correct smartcontract address for this Linked Wearables?

2 Likes

It has been over 4 months and we still have not been assigned who in the wearable committee is in charge of the approval process for our project. I know you all are busy but we have reached out to several of you guys since we have some questions on making sure we use the right materials and textures but still have not gotten any solid responses yet. Please let me know what I can do to help on my end to get someone assigned so we can start making sure we work together to follow the correct guidlines. We have made over 464 outfits so far and are finishing the hairs as well. This is the most diverse collection done ever in history which is why we want to make sure we do it right the first time. Thanks in advance I know you are all busy and appreciate all you guys do. Thank you.

@Shibu @jp @Lau @HirotoKai @Malloy @Chestnutbruze @Sango @grimey @AndreusAs

image-11
image-10
image-9
image-8

1 Like

@mitchtodd @kristian @jamesguard @fabeeobreen @Yannakis @kjwalker

image-13
image-12
image-14

1 Like

– Hiring to generate 10,000 .glb files of 3D characters that match our 2D NFT to be playable in Decentraland. We have the 3D assets made we just need someone know the process and to be able to use our JSON file to execute. Thanks in advance

Hope you all have been well! so the linked wearable submission backend does not work. we have tested multiple .json files and even tested the exact example one from the instructions and still getting this β€œThe wearable.json file was not found.” error. who can we submit these 10,000 zips too instead for approval, or what can do to to help get this fixed? thanks again. @Shibu @jp_crypto87 @Lau at: WearableCurationCommittee