[DAO:ce0e4a2] Duel Arena P2E; Turn Based RPG | Play to Earn

4.5M from 1 random person does not equal to community (also not helping), no “personal hate” from me personally. Just pointing it out.

1 Like

Well sounds really unfair to be honest if it turned out to be other wise the wouldn’t go through either, we are discussing a hypothetical matter…

I was just wondering what would happen if i got a 4.5M overall and you post this to here make me look like a person with bad intentions. It feels like you are kicking me when I’m down. You could have just reply on the twitter if your intentions weren’t with a negative meaning but instead you took your shot here.

1 Like

My intentions are simply to point it out. It pertains to the proposal and so I commented here.

Hypothetically speaking would it be the same 4.5M from same person that voted on your “personal” proposal?

Sus…

2 Likes

Well thats the reason why I was wondering what people would do if that happend, You just make assumptions since you already have a negative image of me.

Nothing is sus you just want it to be sus.

I dont know the person that voted on me and its not something I can make happen, It was done during a podcast when i was live talking and someone I dont know was probably a listener and voted for me there are so many witnesses of this event like @SinfulMeatStick & @Canessa will you please stop trieng to kick me down…

New small update I have been working on :smiley:

i think it’s too late but will be voting YES on this just in case. I just had a hour long convo with @InJesterr on twitter spaces and asked him on everything. I advised him to post proof on the other proposal that things were complete. I didn’t know this was also in the works too and found out during that convo. This sounds and looks like it will be a fun game too so look forward to it as well. However I think people are still very upset no proof has been updated on the other one which is totally understandable. He told me that he will take my advice and post that proof and also may relaunch this proposal later on like a month from now with more proof of concept if this does not pass. He has been an epic streamer and member of the community so look so hopefully he can clear up if a misunderstanding.

1 Like

What up @Sannin im not sure exactly who owns that wallet but im thinking it might be foundation or team member based. Just a guess I could be totally wrong. I appreciate your post as you were one the first wearable creators I ever interacted with in world or bought something from. Thanks for sharing that info i dont know why someone would even joke around like that or make a hypothetical. I know people get hella ticked and say community this that is equal to gatekeeping blah d blah but whale tipped vp on proposals is disgusting. Nothing against whales sometimes they know more then rest of us but joking like the community dont matter is bad taste and shows a lack of tact. Can see some that wallets votes here. seems link broke on original post here try again
https://snapshot.org/#/profile/0x4EfB206EEc3F109a542639Ef23F3d79Ea09FC02B

also see they still hold estimated 3mil plus usdc value in mana

1 Like

Duel Arena P2E; Turn Based RPG | Play to Earn

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 13,116 VP (21 votes)
  • No 99% 7,063,862 VP (46 votes)