by 0x538ce85ccf6080cec960bc5341787691217c4d97 (Johnny#4d97)
Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Gaming category be approved?
DAPPCRAFT has been working with major brands on doing buildings and events and figuring out the problem. There is no clear path for brands to engage a fragmented metaverse audience. Even once a brand gains a metaverse presence, it’s hard to engage users in a fun, gamified experience.
We created a solution, gameplay to direct players to brand locations in Decentraland with smart-wearable technology. We incentivize players by giving tokens, in-game NFTs, and 3rd party NFT rewards for spending time exploring the brand’s virtual locations.
This is the way for everyone coming to Decentraland to have a good experience discovering new amazing places.
DAPPCRAFT is the company behind the CROSSVERSE.
CROSSVERSE is part of the play2earn incubation program from Decentraland for the past 5 months. We are asking for a grant to execute Phase II of the project.
A cute digital pet that helps players to explore the metaverse and have fun!
Recently Decentraland announced a new game asset – “smart wearable”. Hyp-0 is a creation of DAPPCRAFT’s 5 months of deep research & development of this technology’s capabilities.
We are convinced that he will inspire many other teams to create new unique experiences, like the one we do in CROSSVERSE.
Hyp-0 takes different forms:
- Idle: Waits for commands from the player
- Navigate: Shows the direction to brand locations for the player in Decentraland
- Portal: Show the portal to the player which teleports close to brand locations
- Claim: The player charging highlighted zone and engaging with brand metaverse location. After the job is done player claims rewards in tokens and NFTs.
Brands buy visits in locations to promote their business in Metaverse. This distributes tasks to the players to visit locations.
A player harvesting locations with Hyp-0. Gets rewards in XVRS token in-game NFTs and brand-specific NFTs as rewards
A portal to upgrade Hyp-0 and boosts productivity by spending XVRS and in-game NFTs
Marketplace to trade in-game NFTs and Hyp-0’s
Progress over the last 6 months:
- Hyp-0 game concept
- Created 2d and 3d forms for all states
- Basic animations for a smart wearable
- Backend server architecture
- APIs for Decentraland Hyp-0 gameplay
- Front-end for Decentraland Hyp-0 gameplay with 4 modes and transitions
- Smart contracts for XVRS token, Rewards, Hyp-0 NFT
More use cases are in the negotiation process.
How smart-wearable Hyp-0 gameplay looks in Decentraland.
Hyp-0 is a digital pet (smart-wearable) NFT that enables gameplay in Decentraland.
A place to upgrade your Hyp-0s.
4 RARITY TYPES: Common, Legendary, Epic, Mythic
Every player starts with a common type. Players can upgrade the rarity level.
Requires: XVRS token + NFTs
4 PROPERTIES TO UPGRADE: Navigation, Charging, Storage, Release
Properties can be downgraded to basic levels if Hyp-0 is not active.
Requires: XVRS token + NFTs
The next generation after Mythic enables a secret PvP gameplay.
The gameplay continues forward and is not limited to Hyp-0. The players will be collecting NFTs which can be used to craft modules and robots. Here is the illustration of technology we developed in DAPPCRAFT which solves the scalability issue.
Here is the demo video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwHoA1eLMKw
Hyp-0 gameplay brings players to Decentraland locations. This generates traffic and eventually increases the land value.
We are looking for partners who can participate in the alpha launch in the next two months. Please contact me via email: email@example.com if you are interested.
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telegram @creaoy for a full pitch deck.
Total Team: 10 members:
- CEO - Johnny Kartakov (LinkedIn)
- CPO - Serge Ilinov (LinkedIn, DAPPCRAFT co-founder)
- Partnerships - Demian G (DAPPCRAFT co-founder & CEO)
- Strategy - Denis Chistyakov (DAPPCRAFT co-founder)
- Tech Lead, Architect - Sergey Drobashenko
- Front-end developer, TypeScript - Vlad Rytov
- Smart Contracts developer - Evgenii Baldin
- 3D modeling - Ayrat Abdullaev
- 3D animations - Darya Neronskaya
- Designer, 2D artist - Dmitry Erofeev
Budget: $8,200 per month or a total of $49,200
- Team compensation: $49,200
- Outsourcing (UI/UX, Front-end): $8,800
- Operational budget: $2,000
Those who are familiar with Decentraland know that DAPPCRAFT is one of the pioneers involved in metaverse development since the beginning. We are one of the first OG wearables creators and first fashion week participants. We took participation in the creation of the first Emotes Decentraland (the most loved blow-head, for example). The others may know us for creating multiple unique experiences like the one we did for our clients and partners - the first animated mini-movie 12 minutes long for NASA to celebrate Apollo 11 mission with the first man on the moon event.
Milestone #1. 30 of October 2022.
- Private alpha release on mainnet only for DAPPCRAFT community. This includes quests and NFT incentives for players with claim functionality after quest completion.
- Partnerships with at least 3 land or district/estate owners.
Milestone #2. 25 of December 2022.
- Beta version public release of Hyp-0 gameplay.
- MVP of the Laboratory portal where users can upgrade their Hyp-0s with properties and rarity levels. Token & NFTs incentivization.
- Advanced state change animations in Hyp-0 gameplay in Decentraland.
- Brand marketing platform MVP where land owners can get traffic to their locations.
Milestone #3. 25 of February 2023.
- Laboratory v 1.0. Players will be able to boost their Hyp-0 with NFTs.
- PvP secret gameplay.
- More partnerships with land and district/estate owners
We can see CROSSVERSE as a successful business and an important part of metaverse development. Our business model is dependent on Decentraland success and it will take time to build a positive cash flow. For now, we have to rely on grants and investments. Its been almost a year since DAPPCRAFT started this project and invested a lot of time and resources into it.
Whatever we do our core values are to explore limits and expanding the boundaries of what is possible. Inspire our friends, colleagues, and other industry pioneers.
CROSSVERSE is just started. We have plenty of surprises in the future! At the moment we ask for community support.