[DAO:b6cee96] In-World Snapshot voting library

Interesting. Are you saying the foundation is not providing any blockchain support beyond what the current documentation states? If so, that is severely unfortunate for anyone lacking your skill sets (most anyone developing in dcl).

1 Like

No, I wasnā€™t talking about documentation, Cheddar said ā€œAngzaar is already working on itā€ and I replied saying that Angzaar is not currently on the voting as you said:

EIP-712 are quite a niche case though, so I doubt there will be documentation for it anytime soon as there are more important things to document first.
Itā€™s using the same function on SDK7 than on SDK6 to send EIP-712 messages.
I used it back in early 2021 to do the first meta transactions transfers from within Decentraland, so I have the knowledge to do that one quickly.

1 Like

Any blockchain functionality that used to work in sdk6 is currently not working in sdk7.

If thereā€™s any documentation to provide otherwise, and thereā€™s an easy guide for implementation like there are for sdk6, I would love to see those. :muscle:

As I asked in the sdk channel in discord, is there a list of items prioritized so the community knows what is being worked on first? What would take precedent over integrating blockchain functionality into a platform thatā€™s built on a blockchain protocol?

Your code snippet is awesome, and unfortunately, almost more insightful than the current sdk7 documentation for blockchain integration. (An oversimplification to highlight the current documentation shortcomings)

1 Like

I cannot comment on the documentation, Iā€™m not working on it and Iā€™m rarely using the SDK so rarely using the documentation.
I donā€™t think EIP-712 was documented for SDK6 either. Your best bet it to look at examples on github, but even then I donā€™t know many.

2 Likes

Gotchaā€¦ thanksā€¦ :+1:

In-World Snapshot voting library

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0x88013d7ed946dd8292268a6ff69165a97a89a639)

Vesting Contract Addresses: 0x0db26Fb523BEC9eccDc211819b2989B1E6220104