[DAO:8ea930a] LandlordDao Voting Mechanism Assessment Proposal

by 0x2faab28f398c330430157893a48edc3799d99159 (LandLordDao)

Dear Decentraland Community Members,

We have temporarily halted the Snapshot voting mechanism within LandlordDao for an internal assessment of our governance model to better reflect the diversity and fairness of our community. Now, we need your input and suggestions to determine the next steps.

Specifically, we want to understand whether the community prefers to continue using the NFT voting mechanism or would prefer to cancel it and have me personally represent your voting rights.

Option 1: Continue Using the NFT Voting Mechanism
If the community chooses to continue using the NFT voting mechanism, we will work to improve and optimize it to ensure a fairer and more democratic decision-making process. Members holding LandlordDao NFTs will retain their voting rights.

Option 2: Representation by Myself
If the community chooses to cancel the NFT voting mechanism and have me represent your voting rights, we will take appropriate measures to ensure representation and transparency and consider community input throughout the decision-making process.

Please share your opinions and suggestions in the comments below or vote to indicate your support for Option 1 or Option 2. We will determine the best voting mechanism based on community feedback.

Please vote or provide your input before the specified deadline. Your participation is highly appreciated, and together, we can shape the future of LandlordDao!

Thank you!

• Continue
  • cancel
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

What exactly is this insanity?

Could you possibly explain further? Is this something to the effect that Decentraland has voting power within the Landlord DAO? Or something else entirely?

LandlordDao Voting Mechanism Assessment Proposal

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Continue 1% 16,929 VP (21 votes)
  • Cancel 12% 798,996 VP (20 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 87% 5,351,946 VP (28 votes)