[DAO:9176c16] FIRST METAVERSE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN BIENNALE

Hey guys, voting no for a couple of reasons:

1. For a high-profile cross-metaverse project of this scale, I’d want to see a more diverse team. Diversity in terms of gender, geography and experience.

2. The most important skills for the sucess of this project are under-represented in your team. You need collaborators with proven professional experience in PR and events management.

3. It’s not OK to list international celebrities and architectural press without getting their pre-approval that they will support the idea. I would even suggest running with an MVP to demonstrate that you can garner this level of support for your event plans, before pitching DAO.

Hey @bay ! Thank you for your comment. We respect any opinion, I will answer the points with your permission:

1. To be honest, I don’t know why we don’t specify the geography of the team. Probably because we consider it unimportant inside metaverse. But even among the specified development team for dcl is Georgia, Ukraine, Israel, Russia. What about genders - so it happened, it’s not a point for us to be in “only male company” =)
  2. We have a PR/promo/shilling team as well as experience and connection with specialized architectural media and influencers and more mass media. For example, the Dearch project on the ARhead platform - DEIP city DEIP to open first metaverse city | by DEIP | DEIP | Medium It was published in more than 50 world media, and the Metancy project “Pulses birthday by Tinkoff” Соцсеть «Пульс» проведет первый в истории концерт Шуфутинского в метавселенной: Бизнес: Экономика: Lenta.ru was published in mass media with a total coverage of 7 million people.
  3. We have listed only those companies with which we have a direct connection and will be happy to share their confirmations in the monthly grant updates. Several of them have already confirmed their participation and support the idea.

Some questions before I cast my vote. Is the statement below a projection of visitors? What will you do to encourage or ensure you will get close to this number of visitors?

Do you already have a commitment from the ARHead platform? How much money will they be contributing to this proposal?

Your document later states these are entities to be invited. Do you have commitments from any of them that they will participate? What sort of agreement will you reach? Will they be paid or will their participation be based solely on the prospect of winning part of the $20k?

What is the following expectation based on? Have you hosted similar events that have produced comparable numbers?

$40k will go to the following:

what is the direct return on investment for these dollars spent? How many new wallets will access the DCL servers? Will any potential future clients be invited to this event? Having more builders and creators in the space is a good thing. Will the onboarding of these new builders and creators include them submitting to be listed in the Verified Registry?

Performance problems in Decentraland can be linked to poorly designed scenes deployed in world. What best practices does the event intend to educate the participants about during the different stages of your event?

FIRST METAVERSE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN BIENNALE

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 29% 2,717,015 VP (45 votes)
  • No 71% 6,581,435 VP (43 votes)