[DAO:8ccf8d3] Add POLYWATCH to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0x5537822165ce9a57874e19791246542977599ab1 (POLYWATCH)

Should POLYWATCH be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

NFT Marketplace Listing

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

POLYWATCH presents a collection of 5700 NFTs (ERC1155), which were completely sold out by February 2023. Our NFTs have captivated the interest of numerous enthusiasts, with 2532 unique owners who have contributed to making this project truly unique.

POLYWATCH’s vision is to establish a connection that allows digital artworks to leave a tangible impact on individuals’ lives, offering value within both the virtual and physical domains. With a shared commitment to innovation, PolyWatch seeks to showcase that digital art can wield a positive influence in the real world, fostering an engaging and meaningful encounter for watch and NFT enthusiasts. Our project is supported by the best projects in the Polygon ecosystem.

Motivation

Decentraland’s immersive platform can brings our digital artworks to life, enabling interaction in a highly versatile virtual space. With this initiative, we aim to reach a wider audience, inviting watch enthusiasts and art lovers alike to explore and wear our creations in an engaging new way. With a deep appreciation for Decentraland, we seek to bridge our PolyWatch 3D models and the metaverse, aspiring to offer the chance to wear our watches in the virtual environment. If accepted we are committed to focus solely on this To ensure the best possible experience for all users

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

https://twitter.com/Marcobertazzo97 CEO FOUNDER (It s possible to check that on website)

The website is linked from our official Opensea collection and twitter bio. We can ensure that any wearable asset from POLYWATCH will not implicate any IP rights infringement.

Smart Contract Address

• 0x873e032F810DbA36D19B3B80bcaa346a7112C423

Manager Address

• 0x5537822165cE9A57874E19791246542977599ab1

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Neat project. Perhaps with the introduction of smart wearables you can do something truly incredible. I do have some questions though. . You mention 92 items. On open sea it states there are 67 unique items with a total of 5,699? Please clarify. Your website is also minimal and I see that metaverse wearable is on the roadmap. I would truly like to vote yes and would possibly snag one up while they are available but some things remain in question at the moment. Perhaps you have some members of the polygon community can vouch for you as well? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the positive comment , we put so much effort in what we do to build something unique for the community.
I will be happy to clarify and answer your questions .

-What you said is correct , at the moment there are 67 models for 5699 NFT , on August 31 the mint of POLYWATCH GEN2(which are the models you see in the proposal pngs) will be live and 25 models will be added for a total of 3500 NFT . Consequently in perspective after the mint the total number of models will be 92.

-As for the website, we purposely decided to keep it simple and minimal, without including too much written information but rather redirecting through links to sections for a given topic, such as articles on medium.

-As for the support of POLYGON community members you can simply look at our partners on the website or on twitter, we have the support and close collaborations with most of the most important projects on POLYGON, the same goes for influencers or in general important members in the POLYGON ecosystem, one on all THE MATIC MAN who will definitely be able to vouch for us.
https://twitter.com/thematicman
Thanks again for the questions , I hope to receive a positive vote and have you in our family soon!

1 Like

Do you have the rights to use the polygon logo like this? How much will this cost the DAO?

1 Like

hello @POLYWATCH I was wondering if there is any place to can go to, so I could connect with your community of holders?

my personal process when voting on linked wearables is I look to your community how happy are they? and how active/engaging the individuals within your community are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @SinfulMeatStick ,nice to meet you! Sure absolutely, I’ll leave you the link to discord ,once in the group open a ticket, I’ll give you the roles needed to join the various owners groups :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @CheddarQueso nice to meet you, thanks for the question. The POLYGON logo is free to use for all the creators, community members, and stakeholders. It is simply necessary to follow some guidelines such as do not deform the logo,do not re-create using any other typeface,refrain from altering the shape and proportion of the logos, and clearly do not use the logo for illegal activities such as modifying and selling the logo. It is very common for a project on polygon to use the logo within their NFTs. What is important is to maintain the identity of the polygon logo and make sure that the use benefits and does not harm the image of Polygon Labs. All of this information has been confirmed by POLYGON’s support team.
(In our case we re using the Gradient on Transparent,Black on Transparent and
White on Transparent logos)

You can find more information here :point_down:

Add POLYWATCH to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 26% 1,526,951 VP (48 votes)
  • No 36% 2,129,690 VP (28 votes)
  • Abstain 38% 2,162,850 VP (19 votes)