[DAO:871867a] Asking Community for funding a "Beer Pong Game"

by 0x059d0025e4e1bb1a37f2c922e54b139bc1231ee0 (CryptoDads)

Hello dear Community

Would you support a $3000 USD in MANA Grant for a opensource Beer Pong Game?

I just onboarded 2 Projects (well i let them use my land) and i think it would be nice to have some free and opensource Minigames.

I’ve asked a Dev about the costs, and a basic Game would costs about $1500, so i think with a $3000 Grant it would be possible to have something with a Leaderboard aswell.

If the sentiments are PRO i will open a Grant Proposal with more specifications.

Thanks for your feedback

• YES
  • NO
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Can you please elaborate more on how this will benefit Decentraland?

2 Likes

Thx for this question.
It is possible that a beer pong game in Decentraland could be a fun and engaging activity for players to participate in within the virtual world. It could potentially attract more player and create a social gathering place for people to interact and compete with each other, like the Rock paper scissor. And its opensource, so everybody could use it on their land / realm.

3 Likes

I like this idea! I would love to see more mini-games added to weekly events! It is fun to be able to visit your friends at these events, what if we could enhance the experience by having things to do like a beer pong game? I believe it will immerse more users and attract more users to these events when there is more to do other than chatting and auto-dancing.

1 Like

BIG YES for open-source, affordable game options.

1 Like

Asking Community for funding a “Beer Pong Game”

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 98% 644,437 VP (163 votes)
  • No 2% 16,205 VP (4 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (1 votes)
1 Like

Asking Community for funding a “Beer Pong Game”

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)

1 Like