[DAO:60bc1e8] Dollhouse

despite me being one of the active musicians in the community who has never been booked at the Dollhouse, I still vote yes yes yes and yes. why? because they work hard and bring great value into the dcl eco-system. Their events are always good vibes and I have no choice but to vote yes. I will support however I can.

5 Likes

Tangpoko is a very special part of the Dcl community. The Doll House is a comfortable gathering place for amazing events and just hanging out. Thank you for all you do Tang! Itā€™s a yes vote with love from me.

5 Likes

Tangpoko is the coolest person ever!! I remember the mushroom builds!! Tangpoko keep going!! We are 100% with you!! Go go go doll house!!

4 Likes

No brainerā€¦ 100% YES! Party on Tang!

4 Likes

69 yeses from me, of course! The all female DJ festival sounds great, but would love to see an all female artist, musician and DJ fest. Not just DJā€™s!

5 Likes

It is impossible to think about DCL and not think about Babydolls. The DCL community is literally better because of our Dolls, My vote is a Solid Yes, I mean look at what they did with zero funding and a relentless will to make a difference. CanĀ“t wait to see what they have in the oven for us.

5 Likes

Thank you - all of you! Iā€™m getting really emotional reading all of this, thank you all so much.

3 Likes

Fabulous idea, sir ā€¦ I will make that happen!

3 Likes

Would love to see this passed, there are so many amazing memories that are made at the Doll House, itā€™s what makes DCL worth coming back to!

2 Likes

Yes vote from me ! I strongly suggest you include annual music / broadcasting license coverage for your venue to avoid bad surprises.

2 Likes

An icon on Decentraland, one of the best buildings and a must to see if you join the metaverse. YES!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a yes from the whole Centraland team!

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ve been missing out, but it seems like a large % of the treasury towards funding a scene/event Iā€™ve never stumbled across or heard of until now (appears to be a POI on SW area of the map at -102,-97). We would not be able to fund all similar scenes at this level, I donā€™t think, especially as this seems to be more for ā€œmaintainingā€ what they are already doing vs developing some new value-add. I do wish the best though and hope they continue.

1 Like

@johnnysharp I disagree partially. Projects that actually maintain a steady flow of events and bring traffic are arguably just as valuable as new projects that are being funded if not more . After the initial buzz of getting money to build a new scene a huge % of those projects stop developing while projects that keep on delivering content over a longer period of time consistently actually help the community grow .

It requires a lot of work to keep producing events . Maintenance is an active process that uses a lot of resources .

2 Likes

Hi Johnny

Thank you for your feedback, every opinion is valuable.
We do have alot of events each week! May I invite you as my personal guest to our Wagmi Wednesday theme party this week? Or maybe some chill vibes with our resident DJ on Thursday?
Iā€™d love to try to turn your vote to a ā€œyesā€ and even if I canā€™t, Iā€™d be happy to have you join us anyway!
Letā€™s talk more - please reach out to me over Discord!

Tangpoko #8857

2 Likes

Hey Johnny ^.^

Hope you are doing well.

While many other project/venues have come and gone, Dollhouse has remained consistent in producing events and content to the overall Decentraland community. Dollhouse has been an important part of the onboarding process for me, because it is there where i can take a new user and introduced them to other community members. Dollhouse is a place where new users can feel welcome and safe to ask any questions they may have.

Johnny if you have some time on Wednesday i would love to invite you to Dollhouse their weekly up coming event WAGMI Wednesdays : https://twitter.com/tangpoko/status/1587231700547153920?s=20&t=IaBeymTubVHuEMT_mS5Peg

I hope you have an amazing evening, Also if you have any questions feel free to reach me on twitter ^.^ : https://twitter.com/SinfulMeatStick

1 Like

i love what the doolhouse is up to! great vision and proven execution! got my vote!

2 Likes

GM sure! Casa delle Bambole deserves to evolve ā€¦ serious group with great organizational commitment ā€¦

3 Likes

Oh i love thisā€¦ we need an Italian night at Dollhouse for sure!

4 Likes

very active and important in decentraland, I support 100% the project

2 Likes