[DAO:522541b] 3 New Slots Beta (Air Pet, Land Pet, Extra) Implementation

by 0xa1d16f58c2066182a007bbfbacb7b22c0baf8067

Should funds from the DAO Treasury be allocated to finance a new community-led project addressing issues outlined herein?

Linked Pitch Proposal

3 New Slots Beta (Air Pet, Land Pet, Extra) Implementation

Summary

Now that the community passed these 3 new slots we have been in talks with foundation to implement them but they may be to busy and saying maybe wont have time the next year or so to do it.

Problem Statement

I Aaron Leupp have offered to work for Free and implement them myself however have been advised by @fehz via DCL DAO discord chat to instead put this through this method bid and tender to allow someone to get compensated for the work.

Also this round is just to make the beta slots of Aaron Leupp’s items (Waifumon Gen-2, Decentraland Dinos, “Armory Working Title” BAYC, ApeCoin, MYAC, CryptoPunks, and other Aaron Leupps wearables etc) etc and PunkPink and Old Guys items. Later after launch and some time a 2nd round can be developed for these slots to also be open to the public since that as said by the foundation “a bit more complex as we want to have a more complex system” at that point in time before opening these slots to the public for submissions outside of AaronLeupp, PunkPink and Oldguys wearables.

Technical Specification

TARGET AUDIENCE/CUSTOMER BASE

Decentraland Community, Waifumon Community, Ape Coin and BAYC community.

Use Cases

WHY IS THIS RELEVANT NOW?
I am willing to do it for Free but have been told to do this process.

Deliverables

Target Release Quarter

2024 Q1

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback and support! To save everyone time IF YOU ARE ASKIGN SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY STATED IN THE 6 SENTENCE PROPOSAL WITH ILL INTENT AND NO ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS I WILL NOT RESPOND SINCE CAN ONLY DEDUCE YOU ARE JUST HERE TO CONTINUE TO PUSH THE NEGATIVE CRAB MENTALITY YOU HAVE IN THE PAST :crab::bucket: YOU CAN USE ALL YOUR FAKE ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO HAVE FAKE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF I JUST HOPE ONE DAY YOU SEEK HELP.

To everyone else! Thanks again and look forward to all productive feedback we can do to finally see this through after a long almost 3 years. Thanks again!

Pretty sure the Foundation is not willing to implement those right now.

3 New Slots Beta (Air Pet, Land Pet, Extra) Implementation

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 4,353,493 VP (20 votes)
  • No 1% 10 VP (1 votes)
  • Abstain 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

I just submitted my bid. I hope others including the foundation staff members do as well!