[DAO:372afe6] Build an app to create wearables for decentraland without technical skills

I saw something like this brought up before and I agree with previous comments that this should be built within DCL as an addition to the builder.

Hey @CheddarQueso, thanks for taking the time to comment and vote!

My team has been building out this application over the past year with experts in the space. The grant we are asking for is only to build out the specific updates that will be necessary to integrate DCL.
The last proposal was over double the cost of this and the core application we have built is more expensive than that so I believe it would be multiple tier 6 grants to create this application within the builder.

Currently our software is free and my team have been talking that if the grant goes through we can put it to the community to add a fee of $0.50 to publish designs and all of that money will go back to DCL DAO until we repay our grant 2x (Iā€™d like to incorporate in this grant but Iā€™m unable to edit it).

There will also be many benefits of being compatible on our platform as we will use our own capital to do marketing as well as continue to push features and wearables beyond this grant.

We are also looking at the possibility of publishing directly to DCL Builder or at minimum deep linking to the DCL app when people finish their creation.

If you have any more questions or feedback please let me know

I love the good faith effort here in building a prototype before submitting the grant proposal.

A tool like this would be a great addition to the community, opening up creative channels from people who dont have the resources to shell out to professional artists, or the technical know-how to do it themselves.

Build an app to create wearables for decentraland without technical skills

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 19% 572,870 VP (74 votes)
  • No 81% 2,386,524 VP (48 votes)