[DAO:2a5eb24] Removal of Committee Member for Acting Outside of Scope of Authority and Bias Agenda

Your like the baby in the movie theater. I support censoring people who with malice attack people and play victim. Who constantly disrupt progress and innovation. Who call others out saying they are trying to push a agenda when they themselves secretly are pushing thier own.
tudamoon

1 Like

Most of the peeps commented on this “thing” are not real part of the community.

I know some of you were pinged on discord and given a link to this. I know you vote after you check how your ‘frens’ voted.

Many times I’ve seen @Matimio and @HPrivakos acting like “gods” on the forum and discord. I’m wondering why you are so silent on places like twitter, where you have no powers and can’t mute or ban people.

Thanks to these so called “community” members for their votes, I’m glad I can see your real faces, guys :smiley:
The same people you’re defending lead dcl to this point, where reputable community members are “migrating” to another platforms & mana is ten times down.

Thank you again, keep building
~mazafaka

1 Like

Wow, so why are you claiming I am the baby? He is the one who banned me without any reason and now expects me to prove my Innocence to get unbanned. What a flawed system.

How much VP does it take to get a Discord ban over turned?

1 Like

The issue is this tyrant made the rules that a Discord Ban must be overturned by a pre-poll vote, meanwhile at the click of a button, without evidence is banning people. Still failing to show evidence of why I was banned for “cyber harassment.”

For all those who disagree with this Pre-poll, now you know how I am going to feel putting my name on top of a Pre-poll just to get unbanned from a Discord without him providing any evidence to show for it. It basically becomes a popularity contest. To be honest, I believe I will lose. I may give the dissenting opinion or ask a lot of questions, but they are the hard questions no one wants to ask. I truly care about Decentraland, I wouldn’t ask the questions if I didn’t. Otherwise I would be blowing confetti up everyone’s ass. And yes sometimes I do create confrontations with my questions, but sometimes it creates self-reflection which a lot of degens need. Some people have their head so far up their own ass, they cannot see they are doing anything to hurt others.

I do a lot of reflection. I am not perfect. However, I try to only cast stones in areas I feel I have close to perfected myself. This includes accountability, integrity, and trustworthiness. I only tried to create this pre-poll in a different name so people will at least read it. I am happy to admit I am Lexapro. It wasn’t done to deceive, it was more done to give my opinion a chance which I feel I don’t have a fair chance.

Matimio wants me to prove my own innocence without having to show his evidence for the ban. Meanwhile, I did show my evidence for why I believe he should be removed for abuse of power. He can’t prove his innocence in this because he knows he is guilty of what he did. He stands his ground because he has to in order to keep his $58 an hour job.

The last conversation I had on the Decentraland DAO Discord was between Chris Metatrekkers and myself. His job is to facilitate DAO conversations, he instead chose to be one sided in a discussion rather than mediating a problem with Chris Metatrekkers. Then he didn’t like my responses, so he banned me. There was no cyber harassment. Meanwhile Chris Metatrekkers is using emoticons, laughing at serious questions and being immature. That’s his choice, I don’t believe Chris should have been banned for that, however if you are going to ban me, you need to look the other way as well. He failed to do so. I am under the assumption Matimio also defended Chris MT because he wanted his vote on his grant. This ban in my opinion was all about his grant renewal. Matimio banned me because he needed a reason to avoid answering my questions and he also won a 1 million VP from Chris MT.

1 Like

when almost every day you come here and start drama with a member instead of propose anything else to propel this platform forward. When everything you have proposed is directed at a members, could be used to tracking members or putting it in a way data could be used against a member. When that stops happening then ill stop saying your like the baby in the movie theater being annoying and constantly crying. all this is because of your ban. You cant even move the f on from that after mumbling under your breath mutliple times youll just stick to this or thats the last time i bring up this. Ill leave out the cry emoji this time tho the inner me thinks be hillarious to act just like you to show you how you look. Should i cry on the dao to and start a dao proposal not to ban gifs and go create my own discord cause my little feelings should be hurt one my posts got deleted. Should i call out a mod for deleting my post as well Ask for his removal :rofl: you are the very thing my deleted post said you are. The funny part is i agree with you on some the issues i called them out years ago. Im one the people who called out some the bigger wallets. Me and some people been watching their collusion for a while. Heres the thing you arent gonna be able to defeat them ever unless you amass the vp or change thier mind. Every action you take directly causes blow back to what some members in this community have been trying to fix. People are looking at you like a annoying knat almost everything youve done comes back to you and not the people of this platform. Go down the list and see whose attended events, Curated artists in this space, Learned blender to make builds, uploaded things to the platform, given to the community then apply what @mazafaka has said. Cross out the word builder all you want its very clear who has contributed to this platform and the people.

Yeah keep talking behind that computer screen. No picture, no name. At least I stand behind what I say with my face and full name. Until you do, you are meaningless to me.

1 Like

and so are the thousands of other anons thanks for proving my point

1 Like
  1. Stop calling me a tyrant dude. I made one decision to ban someone from a discord with 2,000+ people in it.

2. The rules of the discord were made to the best of my ability at the time they were made. Based off the DCL Foundation discord, with the primary addition of the governance proposal appeal because we are a DAO. Let’s change them and how we moderate. I’m all for that. And would prefer that.

3. No one in the community took issue with the rules or took initiative to modify them. Now it is a central issue and an important one. I hope we come to a solution that can stand as an example for decentralized community moderation.

4. Based on those rules I made a decision to remove you from the discord. Here is my reasoning, and it is based on a series of events, and pattern of behavior in the community:

4.1. You made a racist attack against a community member on the forums. This was followed by one of the most atrocious incidents I have ever witnessed in the Decentraland Community, with the horrendous and racist Zoom bombing of community member’s open Zoom session.

4.2 I received four harassment complaints from active community members against you, and deemed these complaints to be credible. I received numerous messages from long-standing community members and creators expressing fear of unfounded reprisals for statements and/or votes they made, indicating that they would no longer be a part of the discord or participate in discussions as a result.

4.3 In our final back and forth you told me to “get the fuck out”

4.4 After the ban your pattern of behavior continued and intensified.

1. So the reason for the ban:

5.1 Toxicity - constant and insistent personal attacks and antagonistic engagement that made the discord and other governance forums, an unsafe and uncomfortable environment, leading community members to refrain from posting in the server, and in many cases voting on proposals, due to fear of targeted, personal and public attacks.

5.2. Personal Attacks - in the discord and on the forums that used misinformation tactics, including the selective use of information and highlighting of old or irrelevant information to make prescient arguments and/or attacks.

5.3. Harassment - continued and unrelenting monitoring and personal posting tagging of community members on forums and in discord and use of race-based attacks on the forums.

1. Is it possible that I was wrong in making my decision to ban you from discord? Yes, of course, I am not unfallable. Propose some solutions other than attacks. Stop making spoofed accounts on the DAO, in the discord, on the forums to continue making these attacks. Take some responsibility for the pattern of behaviors that led to the ban, other than attacking me and the entire Facilitation Team for having to make a difficult decision to protect the many upstanding community members that had levied complaints.

2. Yes I did share my personal background because of my role, and did so in a professional way as part of our grant proposal. However, in this “governance proposal,” the information about me you include in it and how it is laid out and framed, is a type of doxxing. It is entirely unnecessary and targeting and is in complete violation of the “norm” of pseudonymity that we operate under in our community, and as a result in itself could be viewed as a form of threat or harassment.

3 Likes

Wow, you seem to be targeting me very well. I have to say I don’t believe I am fond of your unprofessionalism. This comment is the exact reason you should be removed from your position. You are lying about most things.

Actually, I never made any racist attack. I called him a Nigerian Prince Scammer, which unfortunately that’s what Scammers from Nigeria are called in the U.S. when you receive a phone call from a scammer in Nigeria. Chris Metatrekkers is from Nigeria and I called him that because of that reason. Not because of his race. I will admit it was disrespectful and if I could take it back I would not have said it. However this has ZERO to do with the Discord page. It’s almost as if you were holding this as a grudge against me.

I absolutely agree and I honestly had nothing to do with that. That was horrible, I give it to Chris for handling it so well. I was pissed listening to it the day after. You can ask Sinful or anyone I talked to about it. I was not happy about the racism on that zoom call. However, you affiliating that with me, is fucken ridiculous and uncalled for.

As for my background I may be a white male, but in my childhood, my parents were working 3 jobs when I grew up in New York. I was mostly raised by my someone I call my Titi, who is Puerto Rican. For a white male, I have probably the most diverse set of friends. So I don’t want to hear the racist bullshit. In fact, I was an active member in the NAACP. I am white and Jewish. My people are less than 2% of the entire world.

So a bunch of people dislike my questioning and therefore you deem it to be harassment? A little farfetched don’t you think? Can you share the 4 complaints with @Zino? I am sure he would be interested in seeing those 4 complaints as part of his investigation.

I am guessing one was Chris Metatrekkers. I am guessing number 2 was probably Sugarclub who I have proved with evidence sold me a misleading project, but I bet you probably immediately took their complaint for granted without investigating it. 3. Is probably DougNFTworld who is the one who banned me for no reason on the other Discord.

All of which have a personal problem with me. Maybe you should have done some investigation before taking their word for it.

I probably did, because you were not faciliating discussion, you were defending the Metatrekkers with all your might to get his vote on your grant renewal.

Why were they so fearful from posting in the server? I know if I have a product I am presenting to people or service I am providing, I would be pretty proud of it. After all, if these same people don’t feel confident in their product to answer questions of the public, then they shouldn’t ask for a grant or request public opinion. They should just provide the product or service.

As for voting, its very easy to provide delegation to a wallet that is not attached to yours, no one can prove it is you, if you want your vote to be anonymous. So I am not sure why you aren’t promoting that as a solution as a facilitator. So voter intimidation is solvable for those who feel they can’t openly vote. Is this something you didn’t think of as a DAO facilitator to promote DAO growth?

However, I believe you are Toxic to the DAO for facilitating grants that have not been vetted for the public scrutiny. You are basically saying here that we shouldn’t question people who go for grants, which I remind you is the reason we are here in the first place. This is to your failure to facilitate a healthy DAO. If anything, you should be telling them not to be fearful, because if they have a good product/service, then they have nothing to worry about. If they are not up for public opinion, then do NOT request money from the public Instead you are promoting this idea to these grantees that their idea is not going to be up to the opinion of the public which is a false statement. Stop lying to grantees. You are causing them more harm.

Personal attacks from me never happened on the Discord Server. The only attack was on the forum. None of which was misinformation. Please provide evidence. You are a liar and have not proven to anyone otherwise.

I see you are only monitoring me, what about others who do the same. You are claiming this happened on the forums, but where has it happened on the discord to result in a ban? The answer: It hasn’t.
There is no reason I should have been permanently banned on the Discord. Also these race-based attacks, please share them. None of this was race based.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

I have proposed solutions actually, but somehow all of my proposed solutions were voted “invalid questions” in the pre-poll. In fact, Yemel took on 2 of my solutions and actually it got passed. Clearly, you are not facilitating a good DAO, you are personally attacking people. You could have told others to look past the person who proposed the pre-poll, because my solutions were actually sound. Everyone knows they were, but in fact, you put me on the bad list as a DAO Facilitator SQUAD member and your opinion has completely tainted the growth of the DAO due to any solutions I have proposed. My solutions were thought through and I took the time to construct them. However, you used your power to dismiss me from being able to openly participate in the DAO.

Like I said, the only reason I had to use a different name to propose this was because you and others tainted my name and no one will take opinion seriously because you are claiming I am race motivated, which is completely FALSE.

You are acting unprofessional with the position you hold. You do realize you could have thought of ways to mitigate the complaints, instead you knew you wanted to control the culture as you said. You have a doctorates degree, but yet you chose to make decisions, prior to investigating the whole issue and went straight for my throat.

I already admitted I do give a lot of dissenting opinions and do ask a lot of questions. However, you should know that it’s all how you perceive the questions. Clearly if someone is being offended by the question, maybe its because their answer makes them upset. Well maybe they should strive to improve themselves or you can help them interpret the questions in a positive light which in my opinion would be the job of a DAO facilitator. NOT cutting them off because you dislike their opinion.

I don’t think you realize how during my Twitter spaces, I had people make sexual sounds and other rude comments, however, you can ask anyone there. I knew how to handle them properly and I still gave those people a voice, even if I disagreed personally.

I am not understanding what I did in the Discord to get me banned permanently. Once again, pattern of behaviors? Are you trying to control the culture so you can promote your politics again? What is the “right” way to behave in web 3? I haven’t been attacking people like you claim. I have pointed to their statements and asked them questions.

I didn’t release anymore information than you gave out. Your LinkedIn is on your grant. I did a google search with your name, which is how I came up with the second image. Anyone could have figured that out. I am not sure what the big deal is. When someone did it to me, I owned it because I take responsibility for my actions and stand behind my past and this is what brought me here today. I am thankful for that.

2 Likes

First. You vastly over exaggerate my influence and power in the DAO; and misrepresent my background & experience; motivations; and associations to any grants or individuals in this community. Full stop.

Next. As I said, I am open to reversing the decision, and when the ban was made, it was indeterminate as to if it would be permanent. However, your threats and intimidation tactics against community members and others continued.

Additionally. Outside of a few off remarks made by one or two of your close compatriots, there has been little or no push for your reinstatement to the server. My general observation is while there are several folks who have an ideological opposition to a centralized moderation decision, which I recognize, respect and hope we adjust to in the future, that the majority of community members do not take issue with the ban.

Finally. I cannot, however, be sure of this, so I will do the following, in line with the established rules at the time, as flawed as they may be:

1. As the banning “moderator,” I will personally take the time to put together a poll for your reinstatement to the DAO Discord, and to the best of my ability, make it objective and so that the voting on it is as fair as possible, although will require some forbearance on the part of certain community members and operators.

2. I will draw information to construct the arguments for and against reinstatement from these back and forth here and elsewhere on the forum, so that there is no surprise as to what details will be included, it will all have all been made previously public by one of us, or others thus far.

3. I will abstain from the vote, and ask any other moderators or those associated with Core Units or Committees of the DAO to do so as well.

4. I will also invite you to be a contributor on this proposal with me, giving you an opportunity to review and provide feedback on it prior to its submission, and if you approve of it, to accept the contributor invitation officially and both of our names will be on the proposal.

In the hope that this does not come across as condescending, observing and being a part of the process of actively trying to construct an objective argument that represents two sides of an issue might be helpful to your broader cause and engagement with the community at large.

4 Likes

I appreciate this. It means a lot. I am willing to work on myself on how I formulate my questions. I don’t recall using any intimidation tactics, however, I will put this conversation to an end. I think both of our sides have been heard.

As for the working groups. Respectfully, I am asking for your thoughts on the working groups. I personally dislike the fact that they were created anyways without DAO consensus. Town Hall consensus in my personal opinion is not legitimate. I personally think decisions should be make through the DAO.

Here is a hypothetical: Let’s say I ask a group of people inside of Decentraland if we all could agree Genesis Plaza should be upgraded. If they all say yes, and I design and completely upgrade Genesis plaza without the official DAO’s permission (Not saying I am technically able to do so, but please for sake of this, let’s say I could). And I deployed it without the Official DAO’s permission, however the majority of community absolutely loves the upgrades made to Genesis Plaza. No one says anything. While it’s not nefarious, it is still an abuse of power and technically should be annulled.
I am not saying later on, it can’t be voted on officially by the DAO, but by deploying it prior to the DAO’s permission, it creates a slippery slope of precedents that allow informal procedures.

Without formal procedure, you are allowing unequal treatment which actually can cause bias against specific groups of people. This is why I am so adamant about making procedures and official definitions and references. Without that, you leave open the ability for unequal treatment for specific groups of people.

The common person may not understand the reasoning of why I am a HUGE advocate for procedure, but it is so everyone is treated equally. For those who say “This is not a courtroom,” they also need to realize that procedure is utmost importance outside the courtroom as well. The 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution is studied because of the due process requiring equal protection of the law. This is why it is called the Civil Rights amendment.

Actually for a matter of fact, I used to work for the ACLU and assisted in filing many Title 42, Section 1983 claims to fight against government officials violating civil rights. A lot of it came from acting out of their duties and NOT following procedure. This is detrimental to protecting all cultures. Rules are rules, if we make the rules as they go, that creates problems.

Therefore, I hope it is known I remain and stand by advocating proper procedure and due process. This is the only way we can have equal treatment which creates a more positive DAO. I am trying to remove the friction. I would like to create a positive atmosphere by holding others accountable.

2 Likes

@Tudamoon I have never made an official harassment complaint to @Matimio against you .

Stop assuming things and turning them Into facts .

That also goes for your allegations of voting collusion and VP manipulation claims you made against me which are false and damaging .

I don’t hold my breath for an apology though .

I apologize if you didn’t say anything to Matimio about me. I do know you blocked me and after the way you made false allegations on MultiNFT whom I told you I was just helping, I thought you had vengeance against me. Yeah you completely ruined their grant.

As far as anything else, I won’t hold my breath for good customer service from you as a provider of a product. I reached out with a remedy as a customer and you provided a poor response. Whatever I will let it go.

Thank you for this response. And I note your questions here. I will respond to them as soon as I can.

1 Like

This forum is not a sounding board for retaliations against being banned. Tudamoons comments here only move to further justify his bans from the Discord servers, and also support claims that he is actually the proposal creator using Lexapro as a spoofed account.

These are clear violations of specific rules of the Forum (Decentraland):

2.3 - Harassment (of Matimio as well as many others on this forum)
2.4 - Invading privacy (by doxxing Matimio, and also Chris MetaTrekkers)
2.6 - Trying to evade consequences of continuous proposal creation by using spoofed accounts. Tudamoon has created so many “Invalid” proposals that he is now resorting to spoofed accounts for posting such proposals.

Calling on @HPrivakos to enforce the rules of the forum in order to put an end to this trolling. I encourage anyone else eager for action against Tudamoon and his spoofed accounts to raise the issue with HPrivakos as well.

2 Likes

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me for whatever reason. Nice try.

I am really tired of you using your moderator powers to censor me. You permanently banned me for a technicality that several other people broke on the same Decentraland Discord channel. I was not promoting an NFT, in fact it was a twitter post with a JPEG. No NFT ever existed. So I was treated unfairly under your powers as a Moderator. AND If you noticed that same channel had promotions throughout the channel, they were not permanently banned. @SinfulMeatStick can verify there were other promotions on the channel.

I have also directly messaged @Peanutbutta to follow up a month or so later and still never got a response from him. It is quite rude that a foundation member in charge of the Discord will not respond. I have no choice but to use this outlet. Also @Peanutbutta gave me his word he was going to get back to me on this and NOTHING came out of it. I was censored from Decentraland Discord for a false reason. Then the same person who deleted my stuff, also claims to be the one who didn’t do it. Is Moderator activity logs not a thing?

Here you can see the conversation with Peanutbutta:

Frankly, I hate to air out this laundry here, but they have cut off my communication channels with the rest of the DAO and I have reached out to them personally and nothing is happening. I hope the DAO can understand the frustration I am having. However, I am trying to keep it cool, so I am requesting others to take this seriously.

2 Likes

Hi, please stop chasing Tudamoon. You are the one mod that kicked me from DCL Foundation Discord with no reason. Better watch yourself rather than accuse others for active DAO participation. Do you created many “valid” proposals ? There are many members with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Yea I completely ruined their grant with my 14k VP which was voted with YES :joy:

Besides I exercised due diligence in asking question regarding your involvement with them which clarified things for me . You indeed never were in a position of official community manager after confirmation from their team in DMs . :+1:

The community voted and a grant was rejected . You are now putting the blame on Individuals rather than objectively look at VP whales vote and market conditions.

You again prove yourself to have no capacity for objective reasoning and prefer biased opinions to inform your judgment. :tipping_hand_man: