Collection 'VroomVrooms' created by NikkiFuego#442b is ready for review!

VroomVrooms

View entire collection

Wearables

VroomVroom

20 Likes

Nikki Fuego with another banger!!! LFG

4 Likes

I love it!!! THEY TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY!!!

5 Likes

So insane NIKKI! The color way and texturing, especially on the pink one is so clean. :star_struck: Every one of your builds gets better and better wau

3 Likes

Ahh so excited to riding at dcl! VroomVrooms

3 Likes

OMG Yes this is so needed in DCL You are a G for this one!

3 Likes

Hey DCL family! <3 I’m glad you guys like these so much! These are inspired by the toy motor cars that kids be whippin’ around in. I wanted to bring something completely new to the DCL market and spread some inspiration as to what is possible in DCL. How cool that we can push the limits of creativity and achieve stuff like this!? The sky is the limit baby!

I can’t wait to see the 100 of you Vroomin’ around the streets of DCL soon! <3

4 Likes

OMG I loved It! I want one red :heart:

3 Likes

I really NEED the pink VroomVroom! Really hoping this is approved soon! Amazing work!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sooo nice, these came out great!!

3 Likes

@NikkiFuego there’s a length and width limit for wearables on avatars, unfortunately :frowning:
Amazing design though!!

3 Likes

Wow! Nikki the design and concept are way cool. I like to rock one in-game .:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DCLDating I have a bounding box from a curators recommendations and I’m well within the limits. I made sure to do my research before hand :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is superb!!! Brilliant idea!

4 Likes

Don’t think it would be an issue anyway considering the mounts on the marketplace.
Nice job Nikki, these are absolutely fire, can’t wait to bag one!!

3 Likes

Oh nice! Where can I find it, it would be useful for us in the future. The picture I posted above is from @Malloy so if there were changes I would love to see them

2 Likes

I can send you the glb add me on Discord NikkiFuego#8580

2 Likes

Love these so much! Amazing work!!!

2 Likes

lol siiick! we’re about to be drifting through genesis plaza causing a ruckus

2 Likes

A DCL first and a win for all who are involved. Thank you for your contribution to the Metaverse.

2 Likes