Collection 'VroomVrooms' created by NikkiFuego#442b is ready for review!

Wow what an amazing creation! I can’t wait to fly one of these around! Nikki, you’re so talented!<3 What a unique design.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for your kind words! It brings me so much joy to know that you guys like them!! <3 <3 <3

1 Like

DCL Dating, you can enable and disable ‘visibility’ of your bounding box within your 3D render software. All should be capable of it, as far as I know. It will be under your Armature view settings.
@NikkiFuego I think you did a really great job here and created something very unique. It is a big piece, so edits may be expected of course. But this looks very clean as far as the mesh and weighting goes. ‘Mounts’ will be very popular and I think you’re tapping into a market that has a long runway. Cheers!

so cool! Ima def grab one of these! Found it on twitter

1 Like

@Sopsy the question is more about the limitations of the bounding box for decentraland.

1 Like

Great work @NikkiFuego!!! I love it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
(I have the same question as @DCLDating)

2 Likes

Hey there! Thank! I’m glad you like them :smiley:

2.32 meters squared is the recommended bounding box. If you rotate the avatar 360 degrees while it’s in the T-Pose, wearables should fit within that space.

2 Likes

Really Cool! Thanks for the reply! Sending my best wishes to you :smiley:

2 Likes

NEXT LEVEL! DCL needs these…

2 Likes

Nikki Fuego at it again!!! :fire::fire::fire: Test drive went Amazing! Let’s get this approved! :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Just reviewing this now @NikkiFuego

1 Like

I’ve went ahead and emailed legal my logo ownership rights btw

1 Like

Oh awesome! that was what I was going to ask so that’s perfect!
This looks amazing but are you able to bring the design in a smidge on the Y axis?

Currently in depth it’s a bit bigger than the space and a good rule of thumb is keeping designs to an arms length.

If you can make that change I’ll be able to approve! Thank you~

Hi Michi, thanks for taking the time to review this!

This was the shortest I was able to get the unit without ruining the design integrity :\

This is up to par with other “mounts” in the game regarding its size.

1 Like

Tiger Mount
Not singling anyone out, but this Tiger Mount is identical in depth to VroomVroom.

Can be found here:Collection 'Year of the Tiger' created by LowpolyStore is ready for review!

Appreciate your understanding on this!

1 Like

Really good reference!
I wasn’t aware the tiger was greater than the limit and reviewing the rules this isn’t a HARD restriction but case by case so actually the Tiger is acceptable due to it not being a bulky design and also not obstructing too much. If you can just tweak the front of the car to be a bit closer to the size restriction (so it’s not changing the design too much) I can review again.

If you prefer I can also take it to the committee for a collective vote~

Hey Michi, thank you for spending so much time on this.

I have updated the model to be as short as I can get it.

Can you take a look at this and let me know if this is sufficient?

WOW! These are :boom: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

Awesome, I’m just reviewing now. Thanks for updating the size to match restrictions!

Thanks @NikkiFuego , thats approved! What a legend~

2 Likes