Collection 'Throne of the Quantum Dictator' created by ShooShoo#12bc is ready for review!

Throne of the Quantum Dictator

View entire collection

Wearables

Throne of the Quantum Dictator

16 Likes

The planet “Flageolet” was ruled by humans with connected brains that centralized power in their hands. While the inhabitants did not have any connected brains. The Quantum Dictator had control over the administration of taxation and money which was his monopoly. Thus, he made reign a totalitarian world where the soldiers behind were subject to his authority because corrupted in exchange for the computing power of their connected brains.

The quantum fighters have come at the behest of the Grand Chouxx, a power fighter to help him liberate the planet. They managed to fend off the threat, but for how long? The planet to find a semblance of tranquility, they are now the keepers of peace and campaign for non-violence, respect and courtesy, for shared computing power, so that the planet never falls back into the hands of quantum dictatorship.

5 Likes

WOW the story and design are AMAZING! Cant wait to see this on the market and expand my collection of quantum fighters!

3 Likes

Wow that looks super nice! Cant wait to get it in-game!

3 Likes

Another awesome design! Love everything that you guys do

2 Likes

we want this sick design! All i want for the year!

1 Like

WOWOWOWOWOWOW THIS IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL I LOVE U SHOOOOOO!!! Please let me give you a kiss!

1 Like

Looks amazing!!! Would love to have that

1 Like

Ayo artfigure from twitch here, awesome design. Like it very much ^^

1 Like

Nice. Cool wearable.

1 Like

Twitch spam lol this clutters the space with nonimportant updates…

1 Like

amazing work keep up the amazing design

Ohhh :sweat: Sorry i dont wanted to spam :frowning: I will not do it anymore sorry, just wanted to share it to my viewers :(( My bad

2 Likes

That looks really dope I’d love to get one

Super amazing work! I just feel these comment chains push new submissions back and cloud the update chain. I’m not in any position to tell you to stop, just think it helps the committee members to have a clear flow of wearables to review (: you are completely fine in my book :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Well done! Not my style but it’s really good. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes ur right ! thanks for understanding ! And thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Hey, cool wearable

It does exceed the amount of textures allowed. You can only have 2 textures + the default skin texture / material, please sure it is within these limitations

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze In the forum, I think, one of the curators said that if you are using the UB and LB you get to combine the Tris and the Mats/Textures. 3000 Tris and 4/4 also could you provide a link to the documentation?

Thank you

@Chestnutbruze Hey ! we have edited the files !

1 Like