[DAO: QmT93Tz] Add GUNKDUMP to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0x3b67727b341b5a12043f8fa13be67897b98e5a2f (GUNKDUMP#5a2f)

Should GUNKDUMP be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

Relevant links

NFT Collection(s) description

Starting off with the already published wearable GUNKDUMP HELMET, this piece represents the helmet of a graphic illustration I designed that serves as the brand’s mascot, the Dead Astronaut. This astronaut can be found around the social media accounts as itself or printed on clothing, and depicts an ominous astronaut with a burning helmet and symbolic ‘G’ as the head. I had planned on accumulating more MANA to publish the rest of the astronaut’s outfit. The next one would be a matching animated playing card NFT on opensea, Dead Astronaut ‘Hearts’ Card. Alongside that card is the card of ‘Nemesis Astronaut’ which I had planned to also publish as an outfit wearable which includes a rival antagonist astronau, Nemesis Astronaut ‘Spades’ Card.

Governance

My name is Armen Tsatou and I am the rightful owner to GUNKDUMP. I created www.gunkdump.com and manage all of the social media accounts. My website is www.armentsatou.com, instagram is @guply, and if any other information or confirmation is needed I will gladly give it.

Motivation

I am the CEO and sole proprietor of streetwear label GUNKDUMP. For the past year and a half, GUNKDUMP has entered the web3 space and numerous NFT collectables have been minted including a helmet wearable based off of one of the main designs, published months ago. I had wished for another way to add more representation of the brand into Decentraland, while not having enough funds to mint another wearable, and this is the perfect opportunity for just that. The 3D designer that I had commissioned for the wearable had already made a few glb files of IRL GUNKDUMP clothing and designs that I would most definitely like to have manifested into linked wearables.

Smart Contract Addresses

• 0xB549B2442b2BD0a53795BC5cDcBFE0cAF7ACA9f8
  • 0x2953399124F0cBB46d2CbACD8A89cF0599974963

Manager Addresses

• 0x3B67727B341B5a12043F8fa13Be67897b98E5a2F
  • 0x96F925Fd09925A5b14Ab8AeE1f0a721182e85EF5

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Voting no. The linked wearables proposal was a Stage 2: Draft Proposal which was never promoted to a Stage 3: Binding Governance Proposal!

I don’t believe “minting free of wearables” is the objective of this program. The Linked Wearables Registry is a way to onboard existing communities into Decentraland.

Have you considered doing more freelance work as a wearable creator? You might also apply to the Wearable Curation Committee.

Add GUNKDUMP to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 103 VP (46 votes)
  • No 47% 1,886,105 VP (6 votes)