[DAO:mxycuhe] Add Stoned Chickens to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0x2cd52f072c0bda2410e48ac0d654e9e21a832156 (stonedchickens)

Should Stoned Chickens be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

NFT Marketplace Listing

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

I’ve created a collection of 1000 first edition chickens. These will allow for access to our decentraland clubhouse, as well as giving the users the free wearables for holding one. As per roadmap, there will be other collections available in the future.

Motivation

I would like to offer holders of my NFTs a set of wearables available only to holders of my NFTs in decentraland- t-shirts/hats/etc… I will not be selling wearables, just offering them as a bonus to build community.

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

Smart Contract Address

• 0x2953399124F0cBB46d2CbACD8A89cF0599974963

Manager Address

• 0x2cD52F072C0bDA2410e48Ac0D654e9E21a832156

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I don’t think this really meets the idea of a linked wearable. You are just proposing fan t-shirts and hats and they do not directly represent your Stoned Chickens NFT’s. I’d like to see the wearable be a skin so that your NFT holders can walk around as a Stoned Chicken in DCL.
I’ll have to say no for now.

Hi Billy, thanks for the feedback. We do have a 3d chickenhead that matches the NFT in development. Once it’s built it will also be available for free for holders

Are they all 3d rigged avatars.

Hello, i believe linked wearables should represent/look if not identical then similar to the PFP/image on the NFT. The point should be to translate the same art work on the NFT into DCL without having to re sell it to the current holders.

Does not look like the chickens on Opensea. Voting No for now, would reconsider if at least the linked wearables represented the clothing the chickens are wearing.

Hi. They will be, the T-shirt is just one of them since it’s our company’s logo. The plan includes a full 3d chicken given to holders. These aren’t “sold”, they are free for any holders of my nft that are on decentraland.

1 Like

Add Stoned Chickens to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 5,150 VP (18 votes)
  • No 99% 1,172,891 VP (25 votes)