Collection 'Pet Cat - Pink' created by Janineg#8d19 is ready for review!

lol , what? am confusion on what you mean.

Here is one, i also am confused on how that is relevant to a proposal not passing being enforced lol i think there is just some confusion here all is good if so 1ST DAWG - Decentraland Marketplace

Makes no sense for you to put them on hold for a dao proposal. Post a dao proposal and say it is the reason there item cant be approved and needs to be changed when that dao proposal was rejected. Now you turn around and say its a completely different catagory. You are running this creator in circles. The closest thing to this is probably 1ST DAWG - Decentraland Marketplace it is feet. As Aaron mentioned.

This pet wearable in feet category was approved by accident. I think i will leave conversation about it for now. Let’s ask @Malloy and @Shibu opinion about all that stuff. If 325K votes is not enough to understand situation.

all is good and totally understandable. There was never a glowing shoe until the first person made it and got approved also. I also understand you are just trying to do the right thing so all is good. My opinion is we should allow anything as long as it does not cause harm to anyone or illegal in anyway but I also understand I don’t own this game. Decentraland has created a system where any wearable can be approved until a proposal votes to no longer approve those wearables for the future. That proposal did not pass. I also could be wrong too since I am still learning all these rules that keep expanding everyday and doing the best I can to keep up lol. Thanks again either way.

@Malloy Im not trying to flame you Ankou. Im sure your heart is probably in the right place i would like to think you dont act out of malice. Or enforce unpassed proposals. It’s my understanding of that vote that for any one of them categories to have passed they would of needed 500k just as in every other vote or proposal. If no category reached it then they all are void and things stay as before. Hence the whole status of the proposal was rejected. I could be wrong but if that is the case then it is pointless for them to have the bar and threshold count. Also leaves us in weird spot as to are we holding this wearable to that dao or not? or is it because this person is trying to do something new. Good luck to the creator and yourself.

I think you are confused and wrong theankou (unless someone can prove me otherwise)! The vote for “‘Pets’ should be on hold till implemented properly” was not passed as it DID NOT reach the 500K acceptance threshold! At this point in time as far as I can tell, pets SHOULD STILL BE ALLOWED to be in the Shoe category. As ManaWitch said on that proposal “If pets (or shoe accessories) are weighted properly and not clipping on the shoe or ground, then I don’t see an issue with approving them under the shoe category.”
You should NOT be FORCING someone to change the category, instead you should ONLY BE SUGGESTING for them to do so. If they would like to keep it as a shoe/pet combo then you should be providing guidance on how to fix the weighting/clipping issues. I think moving forward there should be some clear warnings about this and some available guidelines on how to implement a pet properly into the Shoe category.

Agreed, it did not pass the acceptance threshold, which means the previous acceptance rules should still stand, and it is clear that pets were previously accepted in the shoe category.
1ST DAWG - DCL Marketplace

It is very similar to wings being allowed in the tiara category if a tiara is also included.
Pets should be allowed in the shoe category if shoes are also included.

Hey all! @TheCryptoTengu @Janineg @AaronLeupp

I hope you are well!

We discussed the topic about pets as “wearables” with the committee (13 curators) when it comes to skin them to the feet category or other categories. When it comes to have pets attached to the avatar we are seeing that many of them are not skinned properly, so it looks very stiff when the avatars moves. That’s why we are saying to take another approach until Decentraland has portable experiences allowed (once that this happen the pet should look much better because you can attach an animated pet with its own rig but until then the rig of the avatar is not enough to skin them properly and most of the times is going to look a bit off).

About the poll, not passing the acceptance vp threshold doesn’t mean it’s rejected. And it’s not binding.

@Janineg can you try to take another approach for this?

Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

I want to ask this very clearly. Are you saying even if no thresholds are met on a multi dao option proposal. You are still going to enforce whatever had the highest votes. Even tho on any other proposal when a threshold is not met and a proposal is rejected it gets zero funds. Gets no point of interest . The name does not get banned or such. Are you saying that even If A proposal is rejected and no threshold is met in its subcategories you will hold it to your own discretion and treat it even if it was not rejected when it was by dao vote?

Thank you very much for your message. Whilst I agree that this isn’t the best solution and a fully animated pet will be perfect, I do think that my pet wearable is incredibly cute and I would love to have it in decentraland until the perfect solution comes along. I see no harm in this being approved and obviously, as with all progress, when the better pets are created this one will become obsolete. I think this adds value and people would love to have their own pets. This will also generate finances. I have a range of different pets waiting. such as lions, dogs, rabbits etc. Please reconsider as I have no other approach to try.

Thanks for your consideration :pray:

2 Likes

@AaronLeupp @TheCryptoTengu Thank you all so much for your comments I really appreciate the support I would have tagged you all but it will only allow me two people because I am new.:grinning:

2 Likes

Currently pets as wearables on hold, because DCL team working on “Smart Wearables” feature. This feature will allow all people to create animated pets and many other interesting things. But for now, this feature is still work in progress.

I recommend you to do alternative model as hat or as shoulder, as suggested before, thank you. Shibu already wrote clear answer, and nothing will be changed till release of “Smart Wearable” system. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I will keep trying :slight_smile:

Hi theankou, I have amended my design. Please can you have a look :slight_smile: Thank you

All good, what about male representation? Or collection intented to be only female ?

Yes I am going to do a collection of different pets and both male and female as soon as it is approved.

Does this mean that it is approved? It still says under review.

Thank you :smiley:

If collection supposed to have male representation, then it’s better to upload representation before collection approval

to add male representation for current female collection, you can hit three dots and after that hit button “add male representation” :slight_smile:

Ok brilliant. Can I make another collection as well with a monkey or lion etc?

Hi Theankou, I have uploaded a male representation but it needs tweeking a bit as the cat is floating. how can I amend it now I have uploaded it?