Collection 'Invisibility Ring' created by 0x594e...95c8b is ready for review!

What a great idea! Love it

1 Like

@GM-MEDICI thank you so much!

@DCLDating no update yet :smiling_face_with_tear:

can’t wait one minute mooooore :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: hope they will approve soon my friend @iacob_visual_90 :crossed_fingers:

Half Invisible Cool Lets do it!
Yes needs to be in DCL

Awesome. I’m excited to see it in action… :thinking:

@EPICSMASHER
That’s right, if you’ve been following the history of the hat you’ll know that initially the design was for total invisibility. After the first revision was divided into two parts :smiling_face_with_tear:
Now we are waiting for the review of the ring, without this the project does not make much sense!
Finger crossed!
Thank you for the support!

1 Like

The same rules are applied to everyone :thinking:
No bad vibes, only a supportive message :pray:
@DCLDating the invisible hat should have been rejected because it hid everything making it a full body but not sure (all good if I’m wrong) your plane was replacing torso and hiding everything else making it also a full body?
Some things have been approved in the past way before it was this busy. It can be frustrating sometimes when we have to update or change designs but if you don’t want to update, the submission can be on hold till the new category. Not rejected ~

Here is the earliest reference I can remember and this was a committee member and it’s still on hold.

In this case the hat was full body and so the ring is a really clever idea. Head is still unhidden but let’s say only the ring was visible, then it would be replacing full body.

Thought I’d just share so everyone can see it’s the same rules regardless of who you are :man_shrugging:

@michi We clearly asked for the changes to be made, we made them, but the ring is still to be approved.
we just have to wait

1 Like

Haha yeah, it will happen! Don’t stress ~
Give it a hot minute.

Really awesome job! Love this :raised_hands: :cloud:

2 Likes

Mad genius! All the concepts behind invisibility wearables are funny and smart!

2 Likes

@CheddarQueso me too! Who knows what it will be used for? :laughing:
stealing in the metaverse?
don’t worry we already have our police force! @Faz

3 Likes

That’s right @iacob_visual_90 … watching…. Always watching

1 Like

@faz Try to find us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh it’s on now @iacob_visual_90

1 Like

AHAHAHHA What an exciting challenge! Hope to see you soon @Faz @iacob_visual_90 :rofl::rofl:

I’m dreaming of @Lauretta :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@einstein you’ll be seeing us … everywhere… protecting the DCL community! We have ways of detecting ‘invisible’ people so @iacob_visual_90 can run but he can’t hide… even with his devils magic

1 Like

@Faz and what are these ways of detecting invisible people? I am very curious :thinking: @iacob_visual_90

@einstein can’t divulge info like that in a public forum… don’t want @iacob_visual_90 knowing any SPD tricks

2 Likes