Collection 'Exo Soldier' created by MetaParty is ready for review!

@Malloy @Lauretta

Hey guys we have changed the realistic double gold uzis to a gamified laser gun, the model of the gun has been changed to appear more fantasy or sci-fi with lights representing lasers.
Please re review the wearable when you get a chance!

1 Like

@malloy @Lauretta Hey guys as you can see from the image above the gun is now extremely gamefied and clearly a raygun. Can someone please let me know if this can be approved or do I have to wait for the DAO proposal to finish?

2 Likes

This should be approved. I just came across an L1 wearable called “Bloody Knife” and I’m almost certain that has a more violent tone to it lol.

1 Like

ohhhhh SNAP this is really cool i love the EXO suit and the golden UZIs

Wow - this wearable is so nice - we need more of these in future in DECENTRALAND

We NEED this! Dope wearable let’s get this in the marketplace ASAP

Can we please get this to market? Writing for a “friend”…
Thank you!

Hey @Malloy @Lauretta can someone please let me know what is happening with this wearable, I have changed the design to be fantasy like suggested.

Can it now be approved as it is not a realistic gun and literally the same as the meta droid cannon and other wearables in the game. The wearable has now been under review for 19 days.

Do I have to now do another proposal for fantasy and gamefied guns to be in the game?

I would really appreciate a response?

1 Like

I like the toy looking guns better. Great work!

Hey @Malloy and @Lauretta I completely understand you guys are busy, but can someone please review this wearable. The proposal is over and we have changed the wearable to a very obvious “fantasy” gun.

It has now been under review for over 3 weeks.

hey @malloy and @Lauretta

another wearable with a gun has been approved recently. My wearable has now been under review for 22 days, I created the proposal as requested happily.

Can my wearable now please be reviewed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Lauretta and @Malloy

Like I said in my previous reply, the Red Bottom Loafer wearable has been approved without any changes needing to be made. It is clearly a very realistic pistol.

We have had this wearable under review for over 3 weeks now. I created the proposal to keep guns in the game, which ended 4 days ago. And yet nobody is even replying to me. We even changed the wearable to look less realistic and more like a fantasy gun as requested.

Can someone please review this wearable. I cant understand how other collections with a very clear pistol can be reviewed and approved yet I have not even had a reply on this forum post from a curator in 9 days.

I understand you guys are extremely busy, but if other wearables which are clearly a very realistic pistol can be approved in much less time then why cant this wearable be reviewed.

1 Like

It might have something to do with the fact that gun is strapped to the leg and your are strapped to the hands. I don’t think it’s the same level of violent content. Can’t shot a gun your not holding. Everyone feels safe. Guy walks in carrying two Machine gun in hand people get uncomfortable. I know it seems crazy but there are sensitive people out there and DCL is for everyone. Personally I don’t think there is a problem with it and it should be approved. Maybe if you Hoster the weapons or just put one on a back strap. But I don’t work here just a thought I had. Best of luck to you.

hey @mrmookie thanks for your feed back.

I would agree if the MetaSolider wearable had not already been approved. That wearable is holding a realistic pistol and we have already sold many of those wearables.

We even changed this wearable to appear a lot more fantasy and gamified. You can clearly see it no longer looks like two machine guns and is now a raygun.

Furthermore, we cannot shoot or harm anyone in the game with the wearable. There isn’t even a health/damage bar in DCL. And in terms of trauma from guns again I would agree if there wasn’t drug related wearables in the game, you cannot deny there are people in the world who have suffered trauma from cannabis in terms of use and trade. I’m not claiming either of these types of wearables should be censored and I understand they are different.

Please @Malloy or @Lauretta let me know if this wearable can be approved or that it needs to be changed. It has now been under review for 25 days.

1 Like

I agree. The weed wearables seem to popular. And do own your first wearable and I was surprised this one got held up. But at the end of the day what power do we have on the matter. My first wearable I posted is still under review because the collection name is “Social Distancing” is offensive but I see let’s go Brandon shirts. I don’t get it either. Hopefully they make a decision on this one soon. I’m curious to see the outcome is.

@Lauretta and @Malloy hey guys

Again I understand you are both extremely busy but I would really appreciate a reply when you get the time.

Does this wearable need to be changed or can it be published?

1 Like

I just want to say that I may understand traumatic experiences with guns but at the end of the day, this is a virtual space, with many unrealistic things and based on fiction.

The act of having a weapon does not make someone violent with others. It could be helpful to represent a character or even tell a story. The roleplay that comes after is just a separate thing. Removing and censoring a gun won’t stop the violence but kill creative possibilities (was it a good one?, hehe) .

At the same time, people could use any other wearable to represent violence. If someone releases a car or a vehicle, they could pretend that they are hitting someone.

Check this article (https://www.thenationshealth.org/content/49/8/1.2=) which talks about violence in videogames. Let me contribute with a fragment:

“Despite interest in the topic by parents and policymakers, the research has not demonstrated that there is cause for concern,” study lead researcher Andrew Przybylski, PhD, director of research at the Oxford Internet Institute, said in a news release.

6 Likes

@Malloy @Lauretta Can you guys please review the wearable when you get a chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Lauretta & @Malloy This wearable has now been under review for 28 days, when you get the chance can you guys please take a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, they really don’t want to approve this even after MetaParty’s proposal was rejected… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: