Collection 'Exo Soldier' created by MetaParty is ready for review!

Exo Soldier

View entire collection

Wearables

Exo Soldier

26 Likes

Hey guys please let us know if anything is needed to be changed with our new wearable!

2 Likes

It’s “EXO”-lent! Pun intended.

I think it is perfect already, no changes needed

beautiful , truley beautiful T - T

im crying

Very different point of view I want this in my collection, congrats keep it up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great I’m dying to join the party and break the meteor with this …

3 Likes

Great job with this one!

1 Like

damnnn greatttt its sick

1 Like

I could empty my entire wardrobe for this!

1 Like

Great, what should i do to have this, i think it’s so cool.

1 Like

in decentraland with style :sunglasses: :pinching_hand:

1 Like

Hey Curators! Please let me know if anything needs to be changed on this wearable for it to be improved. It would be amazing if it could be approved as soon as possible. We want to introduce private rewards for wearable owners when this is eventually for sale!

1 Like

It’s a great wearable design!

1 Like

This is so dope. Approvals are taking longer then ever now. I feel @Lauretta is the only one working anymore. The DOA needs to let me volunteer for this job. I could approve stuff everyday.

1 Like

Hey @Lauretta @Malloy we would really appreciate if this wearable could be approved as soon as possible. We want to introduce the private dcl events and rewards for owners of the wearable asap. I understand you guys are really busy, but I would really appreciate it if someone could review the wearable!

1 Like

Hey Curators can this wearable please be approved. I am seeing other wearables being approved which were submitted for proposal days after this Exo Soldier wearable was submitted.

Hey @Lauretta and @Malloy I understand there is so many wearable approvals to get through. This wearable has now been under review for 2 weeks with 0 feedback from any curator. Could you guys please review the wearable for approval asap.

1 Like

I like to see this in DCL I hopefully soon for the upcoming events.

1 Like

Hey DCL curators. I have been creating wearables for over 8 months now. I paid for multiple collections to be minted when the fee was 500 mana. I do not expect any form of “special” treatment, but I don’t understand how I have seen many collections approved within 4-5 days of submitting them and this wearables has been under approval for 2 weeks.

I have been told it has something to do with community interactions and how many wearables you have published. Well MetaParty have hosted events centered around wearables for months and spent roughly 2000 mana on wearable approvals. Please take a look at this wearable as soon as you get the chance :slight_smile: @Lauretta @Malloy

1 Like