Collection 'Exo Soldier' created by MetaParty is ready for review!

How is this not approved yet!? The front page of DCL literally has a gun shooting cowboys. I should be able to walk around DCL with my western pistols for my avatar if I wanted to be a desert cowboy. You deserve to have both the golden pistols and the revised version allowed in the game for your amazing patience.

5 Likes

hahaha . nice catch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Its been under review for 30 days now.

Hey @Malloy @Lauretta @vrglitch @NairuZa could somebody please let me know if this wearable can be approved yet or does it have to be edited.

I understand you guys are very busy, would really appreciate someone taking a look when they get a chance!

Hello @Rezinator !

Thank you for your mention but as iā€™m not from the comittee i cannot do a lot of things but iā€™d like to see this in the game, it looks really awesome and actually there is wearables like that upper body armor holding a gun in the left hand you can maybe take a look at it on the marketplace so i do not think there is any issues about submitting these but it is only my point of view and again iā€™m not apart from the commitee hereā€¦ :wink:

By the way it is a good looking wearable :smiley:

But iā€™ll think youā€™ll have to wait a little it more as they check them wearables almost 1 months and a half after the submissions, for me it was this soā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Rezinator, Iā€™ll have a look at this. I just need a hot minute to read all the history and feedback. Quite a lot of back and forth + DAO proposal.

Hey sorry for accidentally tagging you, I was under the assumption you were a curator.

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Michi, really appreciate you.

1 Like

Reviewing the discussion I can honestly re-iterate there isnā€™t any favouritism as there is such a backlog and I think due to the design changes this one has just taken longer then most! So thank you so much for your patience, itā€™s so much appreciated.

Based off the DAO proposal and reviewing this item, it is definitely more like a laser and bit more fun/toyish. Not as threatening and this process really is a case by case review so ā€˜weaponsā€™ arenā€™t banned but just usually reviewed to avoid any trauma or triggering images.
Not to point fingers but a really good case that I asked to change due to looking way to traumatic is this one and I recommended a position change of the sword or update it to be less intimidating. We just have to have consideration to those that have trauma regardless of a decentralised space or a real life space. (this was scary even to me haha)

This is all good for approval but if you could just update female representation (it looks like male has been repeated) then I can close this off!

Hi michi, again thank you very much for the reply and feedback. I completely understand you point, if the representation is threatening then the wearable should be changed.

I will makes the edits needed to the female design, thank you for your feedback and time!

2 Likes

Amazing, just @ me when itā€™s updated so I get notified and Iā€™ll review again

Thank so much again man!

1 Like

This is approved, thank you for your patience again. Moving forward approvals shouldnā€™t take such an extended amount of time. Look forward to seeing what else you bring to Decentraland, please enjoy~

You are a LEGEND! Thank you so much for this Michi. So happy that there is a larger team of curators now!

1 Like

Hey @michi I have now uploaded the female representation :slight_smile:

2 Likes