Wearables: SammichGamer & other Layer 1 legendary wearables distributon report

I was curious how it would result some data regarding the distribution of Layer 1 wearables to users so I just made a report with a score system to evaluate each collection.

The score, in a nutshell, is based on number of addresses owning at least a DCL name, as I assume an address with a registered name is more engaged to Decentraland platform than an address not owning a dcl name, the number of already issued wearables also affects, having in mind these can still be minted and do a good distribution with the non minted wearables in the future. There is still a weak point where same person can have several addresses with registered names, as for some time the name registration was limited to 1 per address, but the report could be good enough to have an overall view. Basicaly the score is: (addressesWithName / numberOfWearableInCollection) / averageMinted * 100

Hope no one takes it personal, this is just as objective as possible and the numbers are shown. If anyone is interested on more data or the script, I can provide it to you. There are collections that can still do well as these have still quite non minted wearables.

Release the Kraken  54
                   DCL Launch  52
                   3LAUBasics  51
             Dgtble Headspace  44
              Exclusive Masks  41
               Halloween 2020  38
     Wonderzone Meteorcharser  34
                     Xmas2020  32
            PM Outtathisworld  32
          Dappcraft Moonminer  31
         Wonderzone Steampunk  28
              MF Sammichgamer  25
           DC Niftyblocksmith  23
             CZ Mercenary MTZ  22
                    DG Summer  22
                          DCG  22
               Sugarclub Yumi  19
               Halloween 2019  17
            Community Contest  17
       Tech Tribal Marc0matic  14
              Digital Alchemy  13
           Ethermon Wearables  13
                     Moonshot  12
                 China Flying  11
               ML Pekingopera  6

Community #2 (wearables as result of the second batch of community created wearables that was voted in contest)

Wonderzone Steampunk  28
          ->  MF Sammichgamer  25 <-
           DC Niftyblocksmith  23
             CZ Mercenary MTZ  22
               Sugarclub Yumi  19
       Tech Tribal Marc0matic  14
              Digital Alchemy  13
           Ethermon Wearables  13
                 China Flying  11
               ML Pekingopera  6

P.S: My motivation was due to being author on the “MF Sammichgamer” and to measure how well it’s distributed and created engagement on Decentraland. The intention is to still improve, as there is still quite amount of the collection to be minted, but also is wanted to avoid same persons to have repeated wearables, so it will still take some time to distribute them all.

Here there is the submission proposal: W174 - Sammich gamer fashion

A bit of history of the distributiion: only 5 sets were sold on Fashion show, only 1 wearable had a direct sell after that event, most have been given for free to the players or contest content creators, just a few given as reward or in exchange for some service or help. 20% was minted by Foundation and most of them are still on its wallet. 72 different addresses with registered DCL names owns a SammichGamer wearable (some more without a registered name).

Another report maybe in a year or so… with improved numbers for the collection :wink:

And here the links to marketplace:
Decentraland
Opensea

4 Likes

Hi pablo! Really interested in the script. Do you mind sharing? (DM)

wearables-script.zip (194.3 KB)
here the script files but sorry I don’t have time to upload a ready to use repository