Wearables Curation Committee Member Nominations

Dope channel and good taste of music @scrapgonspaz

4 Likes

hello the are a lot of nice dcl creators. but personly i think @scrapgonzpaz is a great candidate.

not only he makes great looking stuff. he makes really relevant wearables. the desings always looking great and gives a lot to the community nothing but love he deserves a change.

3 Likes

@scrapgonspaz Has great talent and should be noticed as a creator. His style and what he wants to bring to the game is different and is much need.

3 Likes

I would totally nominate @scrapgonspaz , very giving to the community & his art is really dope! It has concepts and stories behind them. When it comes to wearable, he can definitely craft as we seen him do it on stream in front of us. Most importantly, he has love for the community by supporting other creators consistently!

3 Likes

I would like to nominate @scrapgonspaz as a creator. He has got a lot of love and dedication in creating art. Also he is believes in giving back to the community. His creations are really very detailed and he puts in lot of efforts to create them with perfection.

3 Likes

@scrapgonspaz is a great creator and should be approved to make wearable ASAP.

2 Likes

I need @scrapgonspaz wearables ! A must for nominate !

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz He is awesome hes always on and doing really good stuf he calm cool and collectiveā€¦ I would defenitly party all night in your wearables in DCL thats gonna be sick!! Gotha Love the gang

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz he creates and works on it 25/8. the grind is real with him, he had to make an extra day and hour in the week exist.

2 Likes

@Scrapgonspaz Awesome Creator with unique Ideas, get his wearables in DCL ASAP heā€™s doing great things and puts his all into his collection and would be a great candidate for this

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz Scrap is always working hard to create new projects and is very supportive of other creators as well. He has a great community and goes out of his way to help others out. His content is very original and innovative, so he would be a perfect nomination.

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz is one hell of an artist. I want his wearables in DCL. CANT WAIT FOR THEM

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz works very hard and he has a very great comunity always tries to help and support everyone he can and his content is very good and innovative so im my opinion with the skill he have and with the great help he provide its a perfect nomination :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz is a great creator and should be approved to make wearable love his work

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz is a great creator and should be approved to make wearable love the work

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz is very enthusiastic and passionate about his work :fire: :heart:

2 Likes

@scrapgonspaz - I would like to nominate @scrapgonspaz who has been approachable from day 1 in the decentraland community. He has been incredibly welcoming and has helped many including me to enter this new world. He is an excellent 3D modeller with a natural talent for wearables and i can speak from the comunity we have been incredibly happy with the quality of work he has produced.

1 Like

Lets Go! These wearables are awesome!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to nominate @scrapgonspaz, he is helping the community and has a style many members really vibe with. We need reps from all styles and vibes so we can all enjoy this world being created! 3d artist, NFT Creator, content producer, community supporter what more do you needā€¦

2 Likes

thanks to everyone whos nominating me so cool to see you guys want my work thanks for the feedback everyone! #PEACE

3 Likes