Wearables Curation Committee Member Nominations

I mention Malloy, he was eager to help me when I ask for some suggestion on Discord, very kind and patient. Thank you Malloy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@eric I would like to nominate @Yannakis he has been designing 3d game assets for 3+ years. He’s been a wearable creator for about one month and already has produced around 50+ Decentraland wearables. He works very closely with the DCL community to provide quality wearables as well as educating them in all things 3d design. He has expert level experience in 3d asset designs, photoshop, blender. He’s extremely knowledgeable, professional and dedicated to the growth of the DCL community! He is currently donating his time to help create a community education program to provide low cost 3d design classes to anyone who wants to learn. I’m sure many will testify to skill and would agree that he would make a wonderful addition to the curation team! Included is a small example of his designs. Thank you for your consideration!

9 Likes

I accept the nomination. As DCLDating mentioned above, I’ve been designing game assets for around 3 years now but for the last 1-2 months I’ve completely focused on creating just wearables and helping the community in every way possible. My address: 0x805797Df0c0d7D70E14230b72E30171d730DA55e

8 Likes

I second that nomination @Yannakis to be on the curation team.

8 Likes

Yannakis = Yes!! LFG

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more; @Yannakis is one of the most knowledgeable, helpful members in the community currently & would be a wonderful addition to the curation team! :black_heart:

6 Likes

Studio Sparkles hands down. IYKYK

2 Likes

1000% agree with the nomination of @Yannakis! This guy is crazy talented and awesome to work with!

5 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Yannakis as well. Thank you

5 Likes

If this is still happening I believe @michi would be AMAZING in the role. He engages and assists many people here and on discord with there work and creates awesome digit art of the highest quality. He is also friendly, honest and respectable!

5 Likes

Totally agree with the nomination of @Yannakis

4 Likes

This would be a great fit for @CLTRVLTR !

Jeremy has been working with the 3D world since 2009, starting when he was just a kid. His networking prowess and ceaseless motivation has led me to always trust his ability on any project he picks up.

Jeremy has reviewed technical weaknesses for AAA titles such as Call of Duty. He was a great art lead when he worked Indie, and seems to benefit any team he joins.

A true cryptocurrency adept, he seeks means to further his influence in modeling and affirmation of his brand. He truly was the technical knowledge with a firm artistic taste.

Jeremy taught me everything I know about the Metaverse and first got me involved in Decentraland. I would nominate no other.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love it. Love seeing where I can help and what others are creating as DCL develops into a vast world full of user generated content. Either way I’ll be going through as many posts as I can and see where I can help out. Plus since I work for myself I have a vast amount of free time to do this.

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @fabeeobreen, he is an active wearables creator for DCL and other virual worlds. Running fashion brands across multiple platform: he has experience with in-game creations as well he’s very skilled 3D artist.
I’ve been working along side him and hosting some of his nfts into my DCL gallery.
He has also worked for the Universelle Tupac drop, Dogeverse collection by Holodot and Makelismos official brand.

3 Likes

Thank you, I would love that!
I am working with 3D since since 2014, started in the vfx field I am now a wearables creator since 2018.
Find more in my website: www.fabeeobreen.com

4 Likes

If to nominate someone then it’s a @michi

He has shown self initiative to help others and has practical as well as as technical knowledge of 3D. Look no further!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Oble for the support and encouragement :pray:

2 Likes

I ’d like to nominate @fabeeobreen
His work on multiple platforms is of very high quality.
He is a necessary person for the Wearable Curation Committee.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! @BlueMt :blush: :smiley:
Appreciate your feedback!

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate @scrapgonspaz, he makes awesome content and is helping the community a lot!

5 Likes