I come to you with a problem that I have experienced and I am sure that I am not the only person who has experienced.
I made a mistake. A devastating, embarrassing, crypto 101 type of mistake.
I lost my seed phrase and my Ledger Nano S reset on me. This resulted in a locked wallet with a significant amount of parcels inside of it.
What I ask of the community are three things:
- Let’s set the precedent for this scenario of lost land for the future.
- Take the time to hear my case (see link below)
- Vote YES to return my land and simultaneously create a precedent for this situation moving forward.
In my presentation below, I will prove to the community the following things:
- The land is verifiably mine based on evidence from individuals and the blockchain.
- That this is something we CAN fix moving forward.
Here is the link to my presentation: (click this link if you have trouble viewing below:https://www.loom.com/share/1e50411ca90d46148ae8478e9dfb4624)
Finally, If anyone has any followup questions, you can reach me directly through my email: EthenOstroff@gmail.com
Vote Yes and let’s fix this scenario, together.
- Ethen Ostroff