Edit to do a resume of topics:
- Names: Update mana prize looking at mana/USD?
- Wearables: Update mana prize looking at mana/USD?
- Problems related with the wearable fee price:
- The high mana price is bringing many collections that could consist on several items(shoes, pants, t-shirts,hats…), and only one is created(t-shirt or hat).
- Some good artists can be seen very far from publishing.
- High prices also affect the type of items that are created (mythical, rare, legendary …)
- Lowering their price could lower the quality of wearables and affect the market.
- More wearables increase performance problems as esteban post time ago.
- More wearables can further flood the market for low-quality wearables, devaluing their price.
feel free to give me a hand with my broken english to make cleaner this first post (mp).
I have been wanting to propose to make lower the fees of wearables for a long time, I would like to create some wearables to distribute for free.
I find the same problem in registering names also, new users never register their names, but I wanted to know what the community thinks to see if we found a meeting point before proposing anything.
How long has no name been mined?
Is it wanted to diferenciate old users from new users?
How many collections are not published due to the high price, and how many will unpublished after the increase of the mana value?
Should the price of fees stabilize with the prize in USD?
For me it would make sense to rethink the prices of wearables, but it is a sensitive issue.
A price per collection would be more sensible including several items, with these fees there will be many hats and shirts but few shoes and many collections that could be a set will be limited to a single wearable.
In any case, it would make sense to mark fees according to the price in USD.
For me it should not be more than 250 usd, and the names more than 25 dollars is very high, even 5 considering that you also have to pay gas fees (I have bought names for more than 100 dollars, but I think about the newcomers).
I am alone? what do you think guys?