[DAO:umimkju] Deployable custom NFT shop & dashboard for land owners & operators

What exactly are you referring to here? Your forum account has 4 posts, all of which are on this thread and I do not recall any interactions with you.

There are several other questions you chose not to address and there was no attempt at “revenge” or “payback”.

Not answering questions about clear budget estimates is dishonoring devs who clearly outline and plan exactly where all of the funds are being spent. I was not attempting to expose anyone’s pay but there is a big difference between an hourly rate of 100/hr vs 250/hr. Just because this is helpful to people does not mean you can pocket the extra money.

The DAO funds should be used to directly compensate for effort, not attributed to perceived value this provides. Having a clearly outlined estimate of hours and rates is meant for transparency. Dismissing questions, minimizing other’s opinions, and providing no further clarification is making this even more suspicious.

2 Likes

@mattimus
Im refering to the last slice proposal, @dax knows it well, and he even took the time to delete all of his comments.

He just commented here too saying that a proper budget for this would be 1 dev for 4 months for a total budget of 15k ,
which i mean, if he can do it for that money, please make a proposal and do it! I will vote yes on it too and delete this one!
I just want the functionality in the plattform, not the money.

I changed my DCL username since i was foolish of using my name and lastname as username, and turnes out that on that same proposal
this same people were xenophobes about me being from argentina, so i didnt wanted to give any personal details, sorry if this lead to
a confusion.

This budget covers all of this and the money is 100% oriented towards compensating the devs.
The package will be available for anyone to use and re-design as they want

This is an amazing idea and I am all for it .The organization behind the project is reliable and has the proper knowledge all in house to make this possible. With proper funding this can be a reality tomorrow. I truly would love to see this pass and hope all of the community can support this development of this project. With much love and my best of wishes to all. Lets be us Lets be great Lets be Web3!

i’m sorry, i don’t know what you’re talking about - maybe you’re confusing me with someone else?

i didn’t delete any comments and if i did you would be able to see that they had been deleted. can you point out the comments that i am “using the same words” from?

@mattimus thank you for asking about this in your comment!

edit: i went though the lastraum proposal comments and i think you’re definitely confusing me with someone else - i agree with everything you said in that thread, assuming you are “gabriel m”

I am sorry you experienced that gabe. Discrimination for any reason has no place here and you are welcomed here. I have not went back to look at it specifically but know that we appreciate you here.

I still don’t think I can support this proposal simply because I feel like it should cost less to create this and there is no clear breakdown of what each feature will cost. If you did not have community reputation, this would have had much more push back due to its lack of clear funds usage, and may not have passed as easily. I do respect the community members that support you so I will leave it up to them for this one.

I do feel like this is a helpful product to have, but the proposal is basically saying devs cost too much, so let’s use dao funds to pay 4 devs only, so that nobody has to hire devs to implement this again. Devs need to eat too! lol I will most likely be using the platform even if I think it cost too much so best of luck to ya either way.

3 Likes

While this is a little over my head in understanding the current complications, I agree with szjanko. It is great to see things proposed that add value to the community as a whole not just the individual. We can all win together but not without each other. We all need to add value to keep avatars coming in over and over and finding value when they’re here

2 Likes

Implementation of this proposal would serve to extend the capabilities of Decentraland and benefit its community.

Extensibility of the Decentraland platform is one if it’s main competitive differentiators, if not THE main one. As such, efforts to extend the platform and improve its usability, deserve strong support.

1 Like

Is the code going to be open-sourced?
Are you providing an instance of the CMS to any users? Is it free or a paid service?

I’m not sure if the DAO is funding a public good or just funding your own startup.

2 Likes

Hello @yemel ,
Thank you for joining the discussion!

Yes, the package will be open source,
Everyone can have an instance of the cms for free, no paid service

Deployable custom NFT shop & dashboard for land owners & operators

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 88% 5,766,949 VP (88 votes)
  • No 12% 817,222 VP (7 votes)

Deployable custom NFT shop & dashboard for land owners & operators

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

Vesting Contract Address: 0x5DB718f777500493593A140eDa8b25d10950E0cE
View Transaction

@Murphjestic sorry for offtop. Could I invite you to discord to discuss our offer of efficient target marketing solutions in the Metaverse? Sorry one`s again for off topic((

@0xgabe, did this ever get finished?

1 Like

he busy coding in ice cash poker.