[DAO: QmZYsNb] Decentraland documentation for Russian community

by 0xef50b5b77b9469fd171ee3a3fa375c303af51031 (Demid#1031)

Should the following Tier 1: up to $1,500 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

I develop scenes for Decentraland and in every possible way promote the metaverse in the Russian community.

Now the Russian community is actively interested in the metaverses and the Decentraland may become the first experience of interaction with the metaverse.

Grant size

1,500 USD

Beneficiary address

0xEF50b5b77b9469fD171eE3A3Fa375c303AF51031

Description

The project solves the problem of the language barrier between Decentraland and Russians, many of whom do not know English well, and Google translator is not able to make a quality translation.

The appearance of Russian-language documentation will lower the threshold for entering Decentraland and will give an influx of new users and content makers: programmers, designers. Some may even improve their English skills in the course of their studies or experience the blockchain, the metaverse, for the first time.

Specification

I use a GitBook with a GitHub repository:

Here you can see how the translation on the topic of the Glossary looks like:

Personnel

I’m working on a project by myself, but anyone can help me with this by submitting a pull request or an issue on github.

How will my translation differ from another translation? I have experience designing scenes for the Decentraland and therefore can accurately convey the concepts that are used in the Decentraland, you can see some of my work on my YouTube channel.

Roadmap and milestones

I will publish a link to the Russian documentation in thematic and developer chats. Use a link in posts and links in materials about the Decentraland.

A couple of chats where the Russian community is located:

If the grant is approved, I will be able to devote much more time than I have now. I will start translating materials from top to bottom.

1 - World

2 - Market

3 - Create

4 - Ethereum essentials

The result of the translation can be checked immediately on the website:

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Decentraland documentation for Russian community

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 44% 444,033 VP (21 votes)
  • No 2% 29,118 VP (4 votes)

yes from me. message me on discord @ thcepek#5333