[DAO: QmXSVj7] Place the wearables you own on your land

by 0x0c403e0d57eeb8f091bcfa8efdf01c00509f04f2 (tomasu)

In order to place a wearable on land to display it, the land owners need to have the original 3d models and import those, but people should be able to display the NFT wearables they own as well.

I think there should be some sort of clothes hanger or stand available in the builder, for people to display the wearables they own on their land.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

I like how you are thinking tomasu… I know in the forums under community wearables… you can download the .glb through viewing the entire collection… I hope this helps :slight_smile: then place these glb files in your build… I believe this is how it can be done im not a builder or dev though…

1 Like

yoooo @tomasu i made this vid, its unlisted and im sorry i used that persons file but it was deleted after.

1 Like

yea but isnt he asking for something inside the land builder to do this to make it easier. …

just sharing a way to get the glb… once you have the glb you can display on land…

1 Like

wow thank you guys, yes this solves my problem, yet i guess it would still be good if there is some tool in builder to make the process easier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Place the wearables you own on your land

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Agree 100% 579,552 VP (22 votes)
  • Disagree 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Place the wearables you own on your land

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

1 Like