[DAO: QmS6ZCV] Create an Aquarium for the Metaverse

by 0x38ea25e902b276aacdf10d3fe135b6a8bfb30c71 (CryptoChameleon#0c71)

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Platform Contributor category be approved?

Abstract

The project will establish an aquarium for Sea creatures to enter the virtual world. Decentraland users can enter the Aquarium to enjoy the experience and learn as they navigate just as they would in a real-life aquarium.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x38eA25e902b276aaCDf10d3fe135B6a8BFb30C71

Description

The benefits of having an aquarium on the metaverse will engage users to discover sea animals and learn more about them as they would in the real world. The project will bring the real-life experience closer to people in the metaverse.

Specification

The project will be completed using the Decentraland builder and platforms to add additional 3D models such as Blender. The NFT Aquarium will be shared with the community to bring increased value to the metaverse.

Content Creator Official NFT minting on OpenSea @NFTchameleon 3D Model Building Artist

Personnel

The team working on this project will initiate an Aquarium scene to build on and add features in an aquarium setting. I have preliminary skills in 3D model building and my partners use technical coding to make 3D models.

Decentraland: CryptoChameleon#0c71 OpenSea: NFTchameleon

Roadmap and milestones

The timeline for this project will depend on the funding that will allow us to establish and mint the NFT Aquarium onto Decentraland. The project will take approximately a month to layout and the touchups will be done thereafter. The Decentraland community can follow the journey of METAquarium and screenshots of our work will be added to this proposal as the journey unfolds. Check out my gallery in OpenSea to view and/or purchase my NFT collection.

Decentraland: CryptoChameleon#0c71 OpenSea: NFTchameleon

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Could you please include a link to Open Sea? I didn’t find your account there.

Here’s the link to the Open Sea