[DAO: QmPPDUa] Part Time liaison

by 0x7a5e56c9fb159fe942c724d929016313628e5661 (NonFungibleDude)

Should the following Tier 1: up to $1,500 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

We must retain these new users!

The amount of questions I have answered in genesis plaza has been staggering. As such, I feel we need a person there to help! I have also witnessed appalling behavior over the last few days, I was able to assist folks in all reporting violent racist rhetoric. We do not need folks to spawn in for the first time and see that.

For this proposal, I believe one week’s time would be the best for all parties. We can re-evaluate after that time period. I would assist folks for at least 4 hours a day, every day.

NonFungibleDude

Grant size

325 USD

Beneficiary address

0x7a5e56c9fb159FE942C724d929016313628e5661

Description

I am a certified digital marketer, monetized content creator, DCL landowner, and in my past life a tenured sales manager. I’m sure many of you have seen me around and hopefully noticed that I always do my best to be welcoming and assist new folks with any questions (NonFungibleDude). This would be a dream come true for me to have a chance to assist DCL in an official capacity while getting to know the community!

The idea that you show up and a real person is there to help you will set this experience even further apart from other gaming experiences folks will have had!

#LastSliceGang

Specification

At minimum 28 hours of my time over seven days being helpful and upbeat while making sure everyone has a good first impression of DCL.

I have already spent at least 4 hours in genesis plaza over the last three days helping folks out!

Personnel

I will be the only person working on this project. I most likely at least casually know many of you so I can always introduce folks who may need professional assistance to folks who can assist them!
NonFungibleGuy one page slide-
file:///C:/Users/NIck%20work%20rig/Desktop/NFD%20Intro%20Slide.pdf

LinkedIn-
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-knutson/

Roadmap and milestones

One week while new users are really flowing in. Re-evaluate needs at that time.

Thank you for your consideration.
NonFungibleDude
#slicegang

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Sad if this can’t pass IMHO. A member of our most illustrious crew of builders is asking to work at near minimum wage onboarding long-term users while the masses have their interest briefly aroused by a coinpump. How is there a question other than “can you get anybody else to do it with you?” 10 people working in shifts would be a great investment; if you could find that many knowledgeable people willing able to work for that rate, which I’m sure you couldn’t.

Hi, what is your Discord handle NonFungibleDude?
Also can you reupload the PDF file here?