[DAO: QmeZ2F5] Add Aurr to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0xf33357d676220867a3df181f9144f064e262b228

Should Aurr be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

Relevant links

NFT Collection(s) description

I believe Aurr is the first of its kind and doesn’t directly interfere in utility with other in-game wearables. The aura collection has 142 color variations and maximum supply for each is determined by its “rarity”.

• 868,900 Uncommon (Aurora Borealis color scheme)
  • 123,000 Rare (Extended colors)
  • 7,500 Epic (Basic colors)
  • 300 Legendary (Bronze)
  • 200 Ancient (Silver)
  • 100 Primal (Gold)

Total of 1,000,000

Governance

I am Ranniel ‘MK’ Araw. I conceptualized Aurr NFT project from ground up. I have the After Effects raw file generated by my 2D artist to create the Aurr animation and colors as well as visualization if used in current blockchain games and applications. I am the super admin of the discord server, Discord, which is boosted to Level 3. The project website, https://www.aurrnft.io/ stated my name as the founder and my email at the footer section.

Motivation

Inspired by Aurora Borealis, “Aurr” is an interoperable wearable aura that has a goal of being utilized in different blockchain games and applications in the metaverse.

Smart Contract Address

• 0x495f947276749Ce646f68AC8c248420045cb7b5e

Manager Address

• 0xf33357D676220867a3df181f9144F064E262b228

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Visualization if aura is used in Axie Infinity. Animated version can be viewed in our facebook page or twitter.

Visualization if aura is used in MMORPG like Mirandus from Gala Games. Animated version can be found in our facebook page or twitter.

Visualization if aura is used in application similar to decentraland, animated version can be found either in our facebook page or twitter.

Voting no. The linked wearables proposal was a Stage 2: Draft Proposal which was never promoted to a Stage 3: Binding Governance Proposal. I don’t understand why the governance app was updated to allow Linked Wearable proposals, the official docs were updated, and the Foundation announced this before getting final approval from the community.

It doesn’t look like there are many owners of the Aurr collection.

Add Aurr to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 111 VP (45 votes)
  • No 46% 1,840,537 VP (6 votes)