[DAO: QmdnnjV] Create models on demand

by 0x8fb5dceecea6b8137c64a4b751bfc93ab6c2836c (Eddychayatavers#836c)

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

Our plan is to make our architecture and interior design company one of the leaders in the design of models for individuals and professionals in the metaverses. We have extensive experience in the field of architectural design and 3D modeling. We work on projects all over the world mainly in the south of France, Canada and Florida. We are a young and dynamic team who master a lot of 3d design softwares (Sketchup, Rhino, 3ds max, Bim). We want to integrate the web3, and particularly the creation and the modeling of new and exclusive universes for our account, or on request for people, or if you have the need for it.

Grant size

50,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x8fb5dCeEcEa6B8137c64A4b751bfc93Ab6C2836c

Description

We created a model on the sandbox, then we looked at Decentraland which we find much more attractive, and the builder is very realistic. We will therefore focus in our next project on creation on the Decentraland builder. Attached are pictures of a model we started that we worked on for two days. This is a draft version. You will also find the character we created there. We tried to take into consideration several parameters by using a single level for the road, we created underground paths
accessible from everywhere and a lot of other details that we studied on plan before
starting to model.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAE4h_P32Ac/dsnOiC21XLO9PJWuQAWbgA/view?utm_content=DAE4h_P32Ac\&utm_campaign=designshare\&utm_medium=link\&utm_source=shareyourdesignpanel

Specification

Our models are made in a very thoughtful way. That is to say that we have meetings to develop plans, and we plan the whole project in writing before moving forward in the modeling. After testing creation in the virtual world we decided to focus on the metaverses. It is for this reason that we cannot decide overnight to move from creation in the real world to creation in the virtual world. We want to see if we can get help and funds to move forward even more in this project that we love and have been dreaming about for months now. We are ready to reduce our activity as an architecture company to make place for development in metaverses.

Personnel

allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eddy Chayata, I am the CEO of an architecture and interior design company based in Nice on the French Riviera named Maida. I have extensive experience in the field of architectural design and 3D modeling. I am personally in possession of a degree in architecture (7 years of study) then I specialized in interior
architecture, I obtained a second degree after two and a half years of study in Montreal.
I am very interested in video games and all technological advances.

Roadmap and milestones

We are a young and dynamic team who master a lot of 3d design softwares (Sketchup, Rhino, 3ds max, Bim). We want to integrate the web3, and particularly the creation and the modeling of new and exclusive universes for our account, or on request for people, or if you have the need for it. We started by testing the main design platforms (Roblox,
Decentraland, The Sandbox). So we wanted to know if it is authorized to create models and sell them ? We would have liked to have an opinion on the models we create to know if we have a future in this field. We want to know the steps to follow to evolve and grow our team to be among the first companies in Europe to carry out architectural projects in the metaverses. We are on the lookout for all the news, we are already using Oculus to discover metaverses in virtual reality and to organize the work of the group. We need your help to create the future. We have already purchased different cryptocurrencies that can be used in metaverses. We absolutely want to be part of this international revolution.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Create models on demand

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 50 VP (56 votes)
  • No 37% 757,449 VP (16 votes)