[DAO:f7df5a0] Increase VP for LAND to 5k VP

by 0xb2223f4038def8a62a86e3c4b108cdfe00a74c4f (chillin#4c4f)

More VP means more voting participation…

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Genesis city is the heart of Decentraland, and whoever owns it must own the entire ecosystem. Now is the time when large corporations are fighting for leadership in the metaverse of the future. imagine the situation if one large corporation wants to destroy decentraland. this is quite simple to do because you can buy a huge amount of mana on the market. and through dao destroy everything. and meanwhile, only 0.2% of the 90,000 land is sold on the market. I know for sure that the majority of those who build and create in the genesis city want decentraland to develop and be an island of freedom. Depriving mana of his voice power is the most reasonable solution, unless of course it’s too late…
[image]

I’m personally down for doing more.
I paid an average of about 10k per LAND.

Yes, we should give RobL and DistrictX more VP to dictate the out come of votes…

No one paying attention should be willing to support this prop until voter the abuse of the District VP is addressed.

Also, no one should be willing to fall for a sybill attack regardless.

Cynical and sinister

Are we sure this isn’t already happening? What if the Walmart oligarchs of those communist corporations of USA and other state ran entities like facebook already bought? This could explain a lot.

1 Like

Increase VP for LAND to 5k VP…

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 22% 1,320,618 VP (21 votes)
  • No 65% 3,622,131 VP (25 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 13% 799,168 VP (2 votes)

Increase VP for LAND to 5k VP…

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)