[DAO:e3bcfc3] Content that teaches how to create an NFT store using DG Live, builder and SDK

Where does your Proposal mention that you work for DG Live? I can’t seem to see it.

liar

Yes and tbh dutch, belgium, luxembourg & german is very unnecessary because 90% of the people here speak english very well :man_shrugging:t2:

Damn that’s another level :joy:

1 Like

Voting Yes. Tobik has proven to make high quality videos for many projects within Decentraland as well as his own brand. I hope to see value add from these videos to further educate on how the DG live tool operates, as this may help onboard more users and companies to discover and implement the tool.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Maryana! Appreciate the support and hope to meet the expectations :yellow_heart:

You desire to get paid to make a promotional video for DG Live?

Ask DG Live for the funds not the DAO.

Hello.

It’s not a video about DG Live only. It’s a video with a specific goal: make NFT brands sell here. And no, I won’t take money from a product which is already expensive to develop.

In addition to this, once the e-commerce integration with Woocommerce, Magento and Shopify is done, the DAO will get a 30% lifetime of all the earnings when a player buys inside DCL. I think the DAO should want brands to use this service since it’s another entry for money.

Tobik.

1 Like

Just spent like 28 hours with Tobik and the team learning what this is and how to do it. I now understand it more and think will be very valabue for there to be a video to explain all this since i had to learn to code and everything and if I didn’t have them guiding me through it, it would have been impossible. I am a visual learner and this will help way more people. I also think will help people sell things in world which i think massive utility in Decentraland. So again I am changing my vote to yes because he promosed that not only ICE can be used but also MANA and Waifumon. Look forward to this.
Screen_Shot_2023-06-09_at_3

2 Likes

One could argue that this should have been included in the original DG Live grant for the product. But whether the DAO pays DG Live so that they can pay Tobik to do this, or if the DAO pays Tobik directly, doesnt really matter right? At the end of the day, its valuable content at a fair price so this is a yes vote from me.

1 Like

Content that teaches how to create an NFT store using DG Live, builder and SDK

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 55% 6,246,461 VP (56 votes)
  • No 44% 5,098,284 VP (26 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 261 VP (9 votes)

Hello.

Cool! Tell your friend to do DCL content.

Regards,
Tobik.

1 Like

That’s really a shame.

5 Likes

Content that teaches how to create an NFT store using DG Live, builder and SDK

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0x88013d7ed946dd8292268a6ff69165a97a89a639)

Vesting Contract Address: 0x7a61037DC827332578401d9e4b1e74095FE0b487
0x7a61037DC827332578401d9e4b1e74095FE0b487

1 Like

Tobik, Wenn video :joy::man_shrugging:t2:

Working on it. It has many parts so it’s taking time. I also will release documentation.

2 Likes

Niceee!! Will be waiting for it :smiley:

There was some delay in the process of making this video. This was communicated to the GSS. The money is still untouched and won’t be touched until everything is uploaded. Please check the updates I’m doing on Discord. The video is expected to be finished this week before Ethereum Argentina.