[DAO:d12cd46] Update #7 for proposal "Creativity & Growth - Sandstorm Creator platform"

Hey Pablo!

Thank you for getting back to us after we provided the update! We are happy to hear that we can work together on unpausing the project and completing the remaining rounds.

Note: I will overwrite the update including Round #3 payouts asap once I hear back from my operations team on the topic :+1: I have yet to receive the updated sheet from them.

Plan on resuming work - Conditions & prerequisites:

1. We are fully operational and ready to start whenever the project gets unpaused

2. Based on our current and future project load with other clients, we will complete the full project within 3 months maximum, the new contract therefore should not exceed 3 months.

3. Each round aims to redistribute 18,000$ to creators & developers, and needs to be provided upfront so it can be launched by our team on the marketplace

4. We require 2,000$ per month of operational costs to finish managing all the grant projects, which will also need to be provided upfront.

5. Realigning with a fix 20,000$ budget per month in order to readjust to our initial proposal before the first contract change the GSS suggested would therefore help ease operational misalignment in the roadmap timeline.

Suggested plan

1. From an operational perspective, it would be ideal to issue Rounds #4 & #5 simultaneously. This only works if (1) we get the 40,000$ upfront or if (2) we have a public commitment that there won’t be modifications on the fund issuance until the end of Round #5. In an alternative scenario, we would put our contractors at risk of not getting compensated for their work.

2. In that case, the timeline would look as follows:

Month 1:

• Round #4 & #5 Launch
  • Round #4 & #5 Completion (at week 4)
  • Round #4 & #5 Collection (week 4 & week 1 of Month 2)
  • Round #4 & #5 Ongoing marketing
  • Round #4 & #5 payouts

Month 2:

• Rounds #6 Launch
  • Round #6 Completion (at week 4)
  • Round #4 & #5 remaining asset collection (for delayed artist file submissions)
  • Round #4 & #5 remaining payouts for late submitters

Month 3:

• Round #6 Asset collection
  • Round #6 Payouts
  • Organisation (no added cost) of final event highlighting all creations & creators

If the proposed timeline works for all parties involved, we would be happy to move forward on the project and start working towards getting this done!