Update Status: On Time
Project Health: On Track
The first month of this grant was focussed on:
- Preparing Documentation & Process flows
- Prepare content for the 6 Project rounds
- Prepare marketing assets for the 6 Project rounds
- Do research on open source licenses & Creative commons licenses
- Prepare Project Round Management overview document
- Do initial Marketing & PR
Here’s what we have done so far:
- Finalised license / Create commons license research & Created easy Guide for creators / developers to implement
- Finalised project round descriptions & provided our “contest description template”
- Finalised project Spreadsheet for accountability
- Finalised marketing assets
- Updated website to improve UX on “BUILDS” section
*Note: All links can be found in the ressource section
- First announcement:
- 3 email rounds
- Discord announcement & communications
- Started direct outreach to creators
Just after the release of this update, we will set the Round #1 of the initiative live on our website! Excited to get started & see what creators / Developers / Studios come up with!
The program has been announced & Round #1 will be live within the next 24h.
This will initiate bidding from creators & the core part of the project will start.
From there on, we will shift to doing project Management directly & working on all individual accounts & projects / ideas with the creators / developers / studios.
The goal is to create High impact assets / Wearables / Builds / New code interactions the community can efficiently use. We will directly consult them & improve the output of their project
Open sourcing / Creative commons - licensing research document:
Recap - Open source licensing research - Google Docs
Document explaining how to open source:
How to Open Source 3D assets / Code - Google Docs
Project Round - Drafting document
DCL Grant - Project Rounds, drafting: - Google Docs
PROGRESS Spreadsheet - tracking individual project progress & sandstorm tasks
Creativity & Growth grant - PROGRESS SHEET - Google Sheets