[DAO:c7c01c4] DAO Governance Squad 1H2024 Budget Renewal

I had to take some time to cool down because this felt like a personal attack from a person who work close to us and have a direct line of communication with our team. Sorry if I reacted harshly.

Your team was not capable of creating a simple script to automatically generate that JSON every quarter… or give me permission to push to the repo, so I have to ask for it to be approved each time =) (Last one was done on the 2nd btw, not the 3rd, I’m also not the only one able to do that, despite being the only one to actually do it)

You know the team is capable of doing this, the only reason why we decided to not automate it (and it was a shared decision by the Committee and our team at that time) was to have a double-check on such a critical action. This can be changed and you have the means to ask for it (Or to send a PR)

Your work IS valuable, I just don’t know if the features proposed in the roadmap are necessary.

As I said before, everyone is free to propose changes or to vote against. We’ve been always open to changes or suggestions.

Yes, I thought it would mean going into maintenance mode.

That’s where we are going. As you know multiple discussions in the community are happening right now that could result in changes on the Governance dApp. We wanted to make sure that there was enough time for implement them.

DAO Governance Squad 1H2024 Budget Renewal

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 87% 9,575,550 VP (64 votes)
  • No 12% 1,368,066 VP (9 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 68,043 VP (6 votes)

DAO Governance Squad 1H2024 Budget Renewal

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)

Vesting Contract Addresses: 0x163e2e42f535444cfb66502c0e06882c870a13a6

Today, we had our Roadmap Check with @Gino Cingolani from the Governance Squad. They’ve made enhancements to the roadmap by adding more detail and specific dates. Tasks without dates are considered ongoing, such as maintenance. They anticipate adding more features and have created a bonus track card to register any additions not included in the original proposal.

Additionally, they are collaborating with DCL Metrics to develop a dashboard for automatically showcasing their metrics. As for metrics, we requested those from the previous grant. This roadmap will be publish Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.