[DAO: bafkrei] Add the location -49,73 to the Points of Interest

by 0x7697f6729dc3beb75b297574fa67d868082f1ebf (notHoly)

Metancy Art Gallery

Should the scene located at -49,73 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Metancy Art Gallery- This is a gallery that hosts exhibitions of digital fashion artists, street artists and just artists! On the roof of the gallery there is a lounge with a dance floor and broadcasts, where various musical artists will perform!

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hey Metancy Art crew and @notHoly!

I’m afraid I do not speak the language that is up in the location. And would love to know more insight around the space, and even the space that is linked out to in the front of the build.

I also went through and checked y’alls websites and socials, and do not see much activity, aside from 1 post. In addition to the NFT art you showcase, I’d love to know your engagement in the community, and why you feel this location deserves a POI at this time, with such little engagement seen from your brand beyond the physical build.

I look forward to your response, before I consider my vote, thanks.

1 Like

Hello, @ckbubbles!
Thank you for your interest! A week ago we held an event - the opening of the gallery. Digital fashion brand Sholotch showed us their NFT works and conducted a tour. More than 50 users took part in the event. Another event will take place very soon, as well as the opening of our music venue.

The Metancy Art Gallery will host exhibitions by various artists and performances by musical groups. Permanent events are planned to develop the community and attract new users! We are definitely waiting for you! :slight_smile:

P.S. Website and social media pages are under active development.

Hey @notHoly thanks for the clarity on this!

Still one more question left unanswered, what is the location, in the pin teleport at the front left inside building, that it links out to? Got pretty confused going there, as the roped off areas make it seem as tho you aren’t supposed to go inside but go straight to that teleport, that takes you to another location?

Thanks in adanvce!

Hey @ckbubbles!
The teleport was made in order to get to the location of our partners during the event. We plan to do this in every collaboration so that the user can get to where he needs faster. At the time when you were in our gallery, the teleport was inactive, and now we have removed it.

If you have any questions, please ask them, I will be happy to answer!

Add the location -49,73 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 100% 3,580 VP (16 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (0 votes)