[DAO:b8b5efb] Add Decentraland Dinos (working name) attempt 3# to the Linked Wearables Registry

Thanks @DedHeadJ ! As said in my first comment I no longer reply to @HPrivakos since he has ill intent and always asks irrelevant questions to discourage others to vote No on anything I post. You can go look back on any proposal the past 3 years and you will see that to be the case. When I do respond with the answer he never admits he is wrong and continues to move the goal post and ask something else as well as uses his fake accounts to continue to do the same. You can see some of the past proposals of mine have legit go over 40 comments + back and fourth with him and his fake accounts and it never goes anywhere good nor has he ever admitted he was wrong nor changed his vote from No to Yes. He is meme and I wish him well in life but no longer have the bandwith to play games with him anymore.

To answer both his questions for You:

1. Decentraland Dinos is a collection we have over 20,000 3D glb files ready to be submitted to Decentraland for them to be linked. This same method was used for Wafumon Gen-2 and can see worked just fan and was passed. You can even see him reaching out to me to link them in the comments which we did [DAO:d6c2385] Add (pt1) (attp2) Waifumon linked Gen-2 (no funding required 4 this part) to the Linked Wearables Registry - #40 by AaronLeupp

2. He is saying we dont have access to who spent more USD on MANA when all transactions are transparent on the blockchain. We can take all the biggest MANA purchases (multiple the USD price of it at the time) put them on an excel sheet. Then also the biggest purchases during the hight of MANA (mulitple the USD price of it at the time) put them as well on an excel sheet. Organize the variables by the greatest value and go accordingly. Open to all other easier and more precise solutions as well.

How over again not intersted continuing to entertain what could go wrong with no alliterative solution pitches. Since again can only deduce the continued crab mentality :crab: :bucket: of being negative just for the sake of being negative as they have in the past. 1. Also apples to the BAYC/ApeCoin proposal that you voted No on and I hope you also reconsider. If you do not thanks again for at leasts giving us a shot since want to do everything I can to not let my team and I’s years of work and thousands of dollars to go to waste. Thanks again! :saluting_face: :heart:

1 Like