by 0x521b0fef9cdcf250abaf8e7bc798cbe13fa98692 (Kyllian)
Should ginoct be added to DAO Committee?
Why are you applying?
The DAO Committee is the trusted human proxy for the DAO treasury, serving as the interface between the DAO and various entities in the space. While acknowledging the capabilities of the current Committee members, I believe I can bring a more open and neutral perspective, along with a different approach to communication with the community and relevant stakeholders. My extensive engagement with every Core Unit of the DAO, several Committees, and multiple teams on the Foundation side provides me with a broader context of the ongoing developments across the board.
Additionally, I believe there is room for improvement in the speed of enacting on-chain transactions and enhancing transparency in communications when actions are implemented. I am keen to contribute to addressing these areas by introducing human processes and exploring opportunities for automation (that could potentially be implemented as part of the GovSquad roadmap in the future).
What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO?
I have been actively involved in the Decentraland Community since early 2022, leading the Governance Squad. I have represented Decentraland in numerous crypto events and have contributed to various governance design improvements over the past 36 months, focusing on product development and process design. I’ve published several Governance proposals that ended up being approved.
What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the committee?
- Background in Media Studies
- 10 years of experience in the Product field
- 2 years of full immersion in the web3 crypto space
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Proficiency in planning and executing complex projects
- Professional experience in community-based projects
- Deep knowledge of the DAO stack
- Understanding of the concepts necessary for performing on-chain transactions
- Possession of a dedicated laptop and hardware wallet for Committee-related activities (enhancing security measures)
Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.
- Here’s my Twitter account: https://www.twitter.com/ginocingolani
- Here’s my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/ginocingolani
- You can see the work we do on the GovSquad all over the place, but take our latest proposal as the hub: Governance Squad 1H2023 Renewal
- You can see a talk I gave about Decentraland at a major crypto event in LATAM here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK07RBjQNsU
- I also have a public profile as a podcaster (Not relevant to the position but relevant to the fact that my profile is public, fully doxxed. If I do something wrong, people know me! )