[DAO:a40f8e1] Meta GamiMall Expansion & Empowerment (Traffic Generation ToolKit)

Where is the source code of Gamimall? In the previous grant you promised 75% of what you create will be open source

1 Like

“Now we have 2m YES, which is more than 1.8m NO (excluding your 4m), I believe there are more yes votes that will come after seeing your last reply. But, considering that a lot of the supporters are in vocation, and there’s only 1 day left for this proposal, and the grant scheme has paused. Would you mind change your NO to YES in this case, that will make sense eaiser Otherwise, we have to wait until March, and do it again.”

Hi MetaDoge,

As you can see the vote is simply is not the case anymore, without my vote you there would have been more than 2.2M ‘yes’ to 5.82M ‘no’ notes as such my single vote would have single handedly determined whether this proposal was approved, which is why I suggested above that you resubmit this proposal with the additional information you provided.

1 Like

Hi @RobL

I appreciate your reply, and this is really quite unexpected, land right before the proposal passed, another whale popped up hah, maybe I need to address his concern as well, but there is just no time left.

I believe there will be more coming, and we got 1 more million yes now, like I said, a lot of the people are just travelling…

I hope this can make sense to you in some way, and I would be so glad if I can get your support at this stage, if not, we would just wait until March.

But anyway, I think the conversation we had was meaningful!

MetaDoge

Hi HP, we included at the very beginning! 100% opensource now (the one we uploaded is the full code 3 months ago, and will keep updating it)

Meta GamiMall Expansion & Empowerment (Traffic Generation ToolKit)

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 24% 3,198,321 VP (87 votes)
  • No 76% 9,821,846 VP (108 votes)
1 Like