[DAO:9ed4279] Add Decentraland Dino's to the Linked Wearables Registry

Thanks @Sannin for the love and feedback! Yes I too agree linked wearables will be a massive method to onboard a ton of communities to Decentraland which is why I been hitting this subject hard the past 9 months since its conception. You may have missed but have already spent the past 9 months hitting up/ talking to the teams of the top NFT collections in the world as well as spending tens of thousands of dollars of my own money and time to make demos for them to hope make this a method they would love to do can be seen below. Long story short I see a massive demand to prove to them through example of a successful linked wearable collection which is why we are doing Waifumon Gen-2 and these Decentraland Dino’s. Also excited to get the other ACAC and ACPC passed to do the same with them as well!

So yes defiantly agree and look forward to continue to work hard do my best to prove to the world how great this utility and opportunity is going to be for 1. the top NFT collections in the world, 2. all future NFT collections and 3. the whole purpose of NFTs as a whole. When you own a digital asset you own it and can use it across all platforms. Fingers crossed and thank you!

1 Like

These are super cute and I’d love to see them in world but I think we should wait until the waifumon grant is finished first before awarding a new grant.

Add Decentraland Dino’s to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 63% 2,126,069 VP (256 votes)
  • No 37% 1,259,364 VP (39 votes)

Thanks @CheddarQueso and what? This is not a request for a grant nor is there a Waifumon grant. This was a request to Add Decentraland Dino’s to the Linked Wearable Registry. It says in the subject line and body of this proposal. Thank you.

1 Like

My bad… please correct me if I’m wrong but the DAO has to pay for curation fees in order for these collections to be added as linked wearables correct? If so, I would like to see the Waifumons collection finished and deployed before approving any more funding for linked wearables. This is a great idea and I approve… I just think we should fund one project at a time… similar to how we fund grants, typically, you must finish and deliver on one project before getting additional funding for another.