by 0x538ce85ccf6080cec960bc5341787691217c4d97 (Johnny#4d97)
Should the following Tier 5: up to $120,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Content Creator category be approved?
To build a presence/scene for brand in Decentraland requires experience and is accessible mostly for skilled people so far.
In DAPPCRAFT we realized that we can lower the entry barrier into Decentraland for everyone without platform/builder experience.
This is how Instaverse was born - an easy way for everyone to bring an Instagram profile into Metaverse as an auto generated scene with a few clicks. The scene is pre-customized to profile look and feel and then deployed into Decentraland.
Instaverse is a great tool for anyone who wants to create a Decentraland presence, regardless of their skill level. With Instaverse, anyone can easily create and access their own Decentraland world.
- easy entry for influencers and bloggers to share metaverse space with friends
- give landowners ability to lend their land
- lower barrier entry to business into Decentraland
InstaVerse is a platform for anyone to create amazing scene in Decentraland based on Instagram profile in 3 easy steps:
This means that there is a larger pool of people who are able to create amazing scenes and share them with friends to hang out together.
We are going to use the subscription model for users and charge a monthly fee for a “private residence” scene in Decentraland or place in Instaverse Tower. This will allow keeping their “spaces” online, similar to hosting websites in classic web20 hosting business.
As we have a verbal agreement with the number of landowners, we are going to start with free of charge model to attract more users.
It is a new skyscraper scene in Decentraland that will offer an affordable space for everyone at a lower price. This is a great entry point for creators/businesses to opportunity to get involved in the Metaverse. Creators can use this space to reach a wider audience.
In future plans, we have a vision to have multiple towers as a scalable solution.
Landowners can make money by leasing out their land to Instaverse and use a subscription-based system. In this system, users pay a subscription fee that allows them to use the land to host a scene. The landowner makes money from the subscriptions that are paid each month.
In the future, we will expand our services to work with other social networks like Facebook (Facebook pages), LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, ArtStation, Behance, and websites to create a rich and easy-to-use experience for metaverse integration.
A 1x1 private space generated based on Instagram profile.
Space customization includes:
- Pictures gallery from Instagram feed
- The Stable Diffusion AI models will generate unique textures based on the profile data. This will give a personalized look and feel for a scene
- Instagram highlights
Each Instaverse Tower will have 4x4 size and 15 floors. This will allow providing services for about 150 owners per one spot. This will save on renting/buying land, construction costs and get beautifully designed space. In the future, it opens a variety of others gamified in exciting ways that would include all participants and their guests.
- Parser - Instagram profile scraper. We need to make sure we respect the platform restrictions.
- Color picker. This module will figure out the main 3 colors in Instagram profile based on avatar, highlights, feed.
- AI texture generator. Based on the main color from Instagram profile, we use Stable Diffusion which is open source and specially trained model to generate textures. Example.
- Scene assembler. The user data (links and pictures) is applied to a 3D scene.
- Deployment module. We are going to create automating deployment scripts. At DAPPCRAFT we already have DevOps scripts in place. We’re going to reuse them and adapt in this project.
Total team: 10 members:
- CEO, Johnny Kartakov (LinkedIn)
- Chief Metaverse Officer/Product Manager, Demian G (DAPPCRAFT co-founder & CEO)
- COO, Dmitry Gladky (COO DAPPCRAFT)
- 3D Lead, Chris N.,
- 3D modeling - Ayrat Abdullaev
- System Architect, Sergey Drobashenko
- Front-end developer, TypeScript - Vlad Rytov
- Backend developer, Python - Andrey D.
- DevOps, automation & monitoring - TBD
- Quality Assurance Engineer - TBD
- Team compensation: $16 600 per month or a total of $99 600
- UI/UX (external team): $4600
- Servers cost for 12 months: $7400 (~$500/month with GPU support server, ~$120/month web server stack)
- Operational budget: $4800
Milestone #1: 28 of February 2023.
- Landing page with 3 steps. Instagram based scene generation.
- Automated scene deploy to Decentraland.
- AI texture generation for scene.
Milestone #2: 30 of April 2023.
- Payment system integration for subscription.
- A/B testing and optimization for onboarding process.
- Land deployment delegation for landowners to get paid for subscription.
Milestone #3: 30 of June 2023.
- Instaverse Tower - an affordable way for everyone to get an own space in the metaverse.
At DAPPCRAFT we continue to bring new ideas to help Decentraland grow by making it accessible for a wider audience.