[DAO:6b838f2] Update #9 for proposal "Use A.I. to Create Scenes in Decentraland"

Author: 0x46c02de46629a2babe7c9ba1d9ebf0804d4f99aa
Update Status: On Time
Project Health: :green_circle: On Track

Introduction

DCLBuilderAI Final Update

Highlights

The tool was publicly launched on Sept. 26 and is ready to be used by anyone interested.

All you need to do is go to DCLBuilderAI - Sign In / Sign Up and enter an email and password of your choice to sign up and start using the tool!

You can use DCLBuilderAI to generate SDK7 code, 3D models, and Stable Diffusion images. I have separated this into three different appropriate modes. You will still need the Decentraland Editor to use the “Previewer”.

We are now shipping updates in public and have a discord of our own for the project users, please feel free to join: DCLBuilderAI

As mentioned earlier, I’m very receptive to hearing any feedback you may have, and would be happy to ship features based on it!

Blockers

This is a post-completion project update :slight_smile:

Next steps

Continue building the product in public, get more users, create a community of AI/DCL enthusiasts, and engage with the DAO for some potential public testing and marketing for the tool.

Additional notes and links

The project is open-source but the readme docs are not that great as of now; I’m working on making the docs more accessible. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

View this update on the Governance dApp