Update Status: Late
Project Health: At Risk
On the last month the most important contribution has been the npm package that allows a dcl-sammich-screen to be integrated with any other scenes or games.
Besides this, from the feedback on the testing tuesday session, all issues have been fixing reaching a stable and playable version of the game instance
- Issues from testing tuesday sessions were solved and reached an stable and playable version.
- Component was released as NPM package (https://www.npmjs.com/package/dcl-sammich-screen) allowing it to be integrated in other games, scenes or building tools; we reached other projects like in-world-builder, virtual-land-manager or meta-residence-tower to support on integrating this component.
- An streamer event was done with the community
- We are overdue on estimated times but without any additional cost for the DAO, what is missing is an event, polish some issues on tournaments web-app and wrap everything in docker. We are not touching remaining funds until these points are complete.
The core of this project has a kind of SDK to create multiplayer games, finishing this part was more time consuming than expected but this is the most important part of the project, therefore we had a delay in other parts of the project. We are not touching remaining funds until these points are completed and we will publish another update once everything is completed.
- Polish and solve some issues in tournaments web-app.
- Create an event for the community.
- Wrap all server services into 1 docker setup.
- Publish another last extra update to close the project.