[DAO:167502d] Remove the location -4,37 from the Points of Interest

by 0x059d0025e4e1bb1a37f2c922e54b139bc1231ee0 (DecentraLend)

Hinata.io ( Anime NFT Metaverse )

Should the scene located at -4,37 be removed from the Point of Interest list?

Description

Hinata.io wasn’t active with community events for months. So this is not longer a POI

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I am confused about the reasoning behind removing this POI. You are suggesting that a POI wasn’t active for months so it should be removed. How many months should a POI remain unactive before being removed? Under this reasoning if a very active POI decides to/needs to take a break should they also be removed? What is the rule/policy around removing a POI based upon a non-active timeframe? Is there one?

I second those questions. Also should maybe reach out and let them know of possible removal of POI status.
https://hinata.io/search/nfts?query=decentraland

1 Like

I don’t think there is a rule for this. So you are free to create Polls as much you want. Have a nice Sunday

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate your reply.

1 Like

You are welcome.

I also think this way could be more dynamic because the POI owner & Community have to become active. And if not they can always ask for another POI later.

I agree that we should remove POIs that aren’t active for a prolong period of time, with lack of contribution. As what ArtReYou mentioned, it should be dynamic and if said POIs do become active again I’m sure they will have no trouble getting their POIs back

1 Like

Remove the location -4,37 from the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 77% 4,317,295 VP (125 votes)
  • No 14% 797,339 VP (7 votes)
  • Abstain 9% 532,529 VP (15 votes)

Remove the location -4,37 from the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0x88013d7ed946dd8292268a6ff69165a97a89a639)